| 16 |

Night soon arrived to embrace the whole kingdom, you were all now inside the throne room, having yourself seated on your throne with your parents beside you

Night soon arrived to embrace the whole kingdom, you were all now inside the throne room, having yourself seated on your throne with your parents beside you. After hearing the news about Rai's arrival, a fellow goddess, your parents made preparations to greet her welcome.

Your eyes scanned the huge room, the big five Gods were grouped on the other side of the red carpet that was connected to the main entrance of the palace, and on the other side was Haru with his parents.

You swallowed the lump in your throat from the moment you locked eyes with the God of Love, recalling what happened before, the built-up frustration and annoyance were coming to a bay when your attention was soon shifted to someone else.

Beomgyu had his gaze fixated on you, his different-colored eyes shining brightly underneath the diamond chandeliers. He wore a charcoal leather cloak that follows him around as it sways behind his back and the ends of it was brushing the marbled floors. Underneath his leather cloak, was a black poet shirt that was accompanied by silver accessories that finishes the picture.

You managed to deliver him a small smile when his eyes continued to reside in your pair, nearly chuckling to yourself in joy when you saw the ends of his lips rising in a small amount. Continuous butterflies were flying around your stomach in this shared moment you had with Beomgyu.

Not long after, your wholesome escape with the God of Death was interrupted by the sound of loud blows coming from the trumpets of the guards that were standing beside the grand double doors of the palace. It quickly caught all of your attention as you quietly gripped the ends of your dress tighter, nervous about meeting another superior.

"From the kingdom of Hevadal! We will now welcome the Goddess of Lightning!!"

You watched as the doors opened, showing a very elegant woman with her long raven hair and her royal purple dress that reflected the colors of her lightning. Her smile was wide and charming as she walked her way down the red carpet to reach all of you.

When Ria finally found her distance from the throne, she lowered her head as a bow before smiling at you and your parents.

"It's a pleasure to be here and to witness the full process of another goddess in our circle. I am delighted that I will witness Y/n's birthday up close in the coming day" She greeted.

"Thank you for the time to even think of attending my birthday tomorrow, and it's also a pleasure to meet you. Rai, Goddess of Lightning" You returned her politeness with a bow as well even though you were sitting down on your throne.

After hearing your response, she looked over her shoulder before waving at the others. Her eyes sparkled in merriment when she saw Beomgyu.

"How rude of you to not greet me!" You heard her say playfully before coming up to embrace him.

"You already know me and I already know you... why would I even greet?" Beomgyu said back, but to your surprise, he also returned her embrace.

So they are that close... and the others too for they even exchanged smiles and greetings.