| 12 |

A moment of silence came squeezing in between the two of you inside the cold room, a lonely candle lit for it was placed on top of the piano

A moment of silence came squeezing in between the two of you inside the cold room, a lonely candle lit for it was placed on top of the piano. Beomgyu remained still, his eyes slowly making their way to your eyes, nose and lastly your lips, he looked at you in a way he hadn't looked at you in a while. His features continues to soften for he couldn't stop them when his gaze became fixed on you, a gaze that made you feel as if you were somewhat small and very fragile. Something that needed to be cared for and protected.

Turning his attention down to the piano keys, he stood up whilst running a hand through his raven strands before moving away.

"Are you leaving?" You couldn't help but ask, lips parted when turned around to face you. He had his two different colored eyes out in the open for you to see, his eyelashes were heavy from his black tears as he gave you a small nod in response.

You remained quiet and waited for him to give you a further reply, wishing that he'll say something for you just wanted to hear his voice one last time before he walks away.

Noticing your eyes patiently looking up at him, they were sparkling even, making him see his reflection and that was when he realized something. Your eyes can only see him under a million gazes. Just as he thought that he was the only one.

"I received a message from Shun that my presence was required in the Underworld. It was sent earlier and now I'm late, I need to take my leave now"

You could only close your eyes slowly when you felt the tips of his fingers brushing your cheek, mimicking your actions earlier but instead of wiping a tear, he was creating pink hues to appear on the skin of your face. His touch was warm and even though it was quick, it was the beginning of something. Something.

"All right" You simply replied with you opening your eyes and being greeted by Beomgyu's face not so far from you. Both noses were on the brink of touching, as your heart fastened its movement on wrecking your ribcage on how it was beating. You quickly swallowed down the lump in your throat when you saw him lick his plump lips. If this could be your cause of death, then you wouldn't mind at all.

It felt so breathtaking to see him this close, to feel him this close.

"If you're still awake until midnight... leave the door to your balcony open" That was all he said before standing straight as you silently watched him walk through the doors. You didn't know why but you suddenly wished for him to return as soon as possible.

If they could get to describe an energetic girl who keeps walking back and forth inside her room with her telling the maids to not close her balcony door, it would most definitely be you.

You caught yourself eating dinner along with all of them in a rather chaotic scene earlier, you were taking huge bites of your food, drinking water from your chalice until it floods your mouth for the liquid to roll down your chin. You felt their eyes on you but you ignored them, you couldn't stay still or remain calm even from the moment Beomgyu left you along with his words still echoing in your mind.