| 23 |

One Month Later

One Month Later.

"Do you think that he'll like this?" You asked Hueningkai who was standing beside you.

The rays of sunlight were scattered around the open field, and the tall grass of green gently swayed side to side from the calm breeze of the early morning. You looked down at the red roses in your hand, the bold color of red reminded you of many things, eyes softening, you took one more rose from the bush in front of you.

"Of course" Hueningkai responded, also holding a few flowers in his hand that you two picked together.

"He wouldn't mind if I take some of his roses, right?" You asked again, a small smile resting on your lips with him on your mind.

"Well... those are the only flowers in his garden and since you live in his castle now, I think that there is no problem with that. Everything he had is yours now too" Hueningkai mentions, taking a look behind him. The building with the thick and high walls stood not so far from where you two are now, the trees have grown their leaves, and the grasses now have their colors.

Nodding your head, you gently placed a fallen strand of hair behind your ear from the sudden blow of wind, the day was beautiful, it was, but it could be better if he was here, but he chose not to.

"Shall we go now?" You heard Hueningkai ask, his dark blue hair getting played by the wind as well.

"We shall" You smiled, holding the roses in your left hand and Hueningkai's in your right, you both teleported.
___
Opening your eyes, you looked at the palace in front of you, the walls were still broken but the renovation was in process. Smiling at the people who saw you and Hueningkai, you both stopped walking once you reached the courtyard, kneeling, you placed the red roses down on the ground where your father's name along with your mother's name were written down at.

"It's a shame that Beomgyu's not here" Hueningkai began, putting his hand behind him as he stood still beside you.

"Well, he's busy with the others in the town, he's the first of the five after all" You smiled before looking down at the golden band on your right finger.

"Hey, you will be joining us soon, that's what the ceremony is all about... I wonder what our new name will be? The six? Sounds childish... The big six?" Hueningkai rambled on, earning a series of laughter from you.

"It's still a six!" You noted.

"With a big" His laugh quickly joined in with yours.

"But I was pretty amazed... you're stronger than all of us. You and Beomgyu? You two deserve a whole kingdom together, a throne, after what you did... you brought him back to life. You brought a god back to life, Y/n" Hueningkai stated, remembering what happened.

"I still couldn't believe it until this day"

With your tears subside, you gathered yourself together, allowing Hueningkai to help you stand with careful movements before putting an arm over your shoulder. Your eyes wandered around the place, your heart breaking after seeing Shun crying underneath Rai's soothing rubs behind his back. The poor boy... what will he do now?