-Thirty seven-

{A/N POV}

"Coffe?"

Was taehyung's question after he knocked on the guest rooms door where Gia was staying is his house.

Yes. He brought gia home because she wasn't in a state to function by herself after the horrible incident she had to face the night before.

The girl was totally not in right state of mind when taehyung found her in that old building with half torn cloths, she was kind of traumatized and cried in his arms all the way back to his house and then dozed off, he had to pick her up in his arms and bring her to the guest room.

The lady helpers of taehyung's place were shocked when they saw their boss who never even talked to any unknown female or someone who doesn't share a sisterly bond with him more then 5 minutes bringing an unknown female in the house that too unconscious in his arms with his coat wraped around her figur.

They were more shocked when they witnessed him not leaving the room for 2 whole hourse and some faint noises coming out.

They had no idea about what was happening inside but the faint noises of Gia crying and whimpering made them think of something eles.

Love making was the last thing happening in the room but again a human mind with half knowledge and witness can assume anything.

The next morning when one of the helpers were preparing for taehee's lunch as he was about to head school saw taehyung in the kitchen was more shocked like she saw some ghost because they never saw him even near that place.

She did ask what does he need but he said she can keep doing her work and started making coffee. She saw him pouring 2 cups coffee and followed secretly untill she saw him knocking on the same room where he kept the mysterious girl he brought the night before.

Gia was standing infront the window after she took a shower and wore the clothes she found in the closet. A white loose shirt and a pair of shorts which were too short hiding under the oversized shirt she was wearing. Of course his clothes.

Her legs and thighs were on display with her wet hair flying because of the wind coming from the window.

She was numbly staring into a blank space when she heard the door getting knocked.

She slolwy turned her head to see the person who 'saved' her the night before standing with a tray which had two mugs, he had a soft smile on his lips.

The horrible incident which took place the night before was still fresh in her head and the moment she saw him she just felt like running to him and hugging him tightly but her feet stopped her, she realised she can't just do that, yesterday night things were different and he let her do that but right now he may not like it.

She singhed softly before uttering

"I don't drink coffe"

The moment she uttered those words he unconsciously bit the inside of his tongue recalling she once mentioned she doesn't drink coffe just like him, that statement had left his mind when he made coffe thinking he could give her some company and one cup of coffe  wouldn't hurt.