CH 57: The high platform

The high platform in the martial arts arena is usually the place where the chief instructor talks. The open square field is a good place for martial arts competition.

The recruits gathered around the high platform and looked at the two people on the stage.

Jiang Jiao has already got his spear. He is tall and strong, and he is very brave. This is probably the reason why he practiced martial arts since he was young. He looks different from other recruits and looks good. If he is with him, he should teach people to feel at ease.

He Yan stood opposite to him. Compared with him, Heyan is more like a young boy who has not yet developed. He is short and thin, but his facial features are fresh and beautiful. After such a long training, the sun is not good all day long. Although the boy is tanned, he is already very white compared with the recruits around him. Standing here like this, he doesn't look like a recruit, like a young master of a big family. He is gentle and handsome.

Jiang Jiao raised his spear, "you first."

Still quite considerate, he Yan smile Ying Ying Ying way: "then I am not polite." She cross long gun in front of the body, eyes light micro motion, the body has rushed forward.

Jiang Jiao's face changed and he went up.

In a flash, the two figures mingled into a group, only to hear the sound of "bang bang bang bang". In a flash, they seemed to have fought more than a dozen moves. They both stepped back together and looked at each other.

He Yan looked at each other, smile unchanged, Jiang Jiao see he Yan, can not hide surprise.

As soon as he met, he knew that he Yan could never be the first to practice long spears. The more than ten moves she fought with herself were dangerous, and he could not attack or retreat.

It's a good match!

He thought he had overestimated Heyan, but he still underestimated him.

The recruits at the bottom didn't understand it. They just thought that he Yan and Jiang Jiao stopped after a few moves. They didn't enjoy watching. They were dissatisfied and said, "what happened just now? Who has the upper hand? "

"I just drank. What did I miss? Did you see that? "

"No, I didn't see anything."

Under the stage of the martial arts arena, several instructors were dignified and speechless for a long time.

Du Mao looked at Liang Ping. Liang Ping quickly waved his hand, "I don't know. Don't ask me! He didn't show his hand when he was practicing, I don't know! "

The recruits can't understand, but the instructors can see clearly. He Yan fought with Jiang Jiao, but he Yan didn't lose. He even underestimated the enemy and was crushed by Heyan. Jiang Jiao's gun skill is complex and changeable, flexible as a snake. Heyan's gunshot seems simple, but it contains strength, which can easily open Jiang Jiao's spear.

"Liang Ping, you really have a good soldier." There is a sour road for the coach.

Liang Ping was half proud and half frightened. He Yan was too deep to hide. If Jiang Jiao didn't take the initiative to compete with Heyan, he would only think that he Yan had a talent for bow and crossbow, and that he was only good at shooting.

On the stage, Jiang Jiao stares at Heyan and says, "come again!"

He Yan nodded his head.

This time, Jiang Jiao took the gun first, and he Yan met him. The two spears were glued together, and the red tassels fluttered in the wind. Jiang Jiao's spear was like a snake. Every time he attacked, he ran straight to Heyan's face. However, he Yan only slightly turned his head, and the gun front brushed her cheek and swept away.

Jiang Jiao began to be serious. His shooting technique was as fierce as a rainstorm. He shot one shot after another, trying to find out the flaw of Heyan. However, it was amazing that the young man was dexterous. Every time he avoided danger, the spear in his hand seemed to become an indestructible shield, which blocked Jiang Jiao's spear, and could not get closer.

"Come on, faster! It's only a short way to knock him down The recruits were worried.

"Why does Heyan only defend but not attack? Does she not know how to shoot?"

With the passage of time, Jiang Jiao's gun skills have been unable to support such intensive attacks. He stares at Heyan, and he doesn't know how the seemingly emaciated teenager has such strength and endurance. He is not tired at all, he has only concentration. Concentration is frightening.

A trance, Jiang Jiao in the hands of the long gun pulled empty, he was shocked in the heart, only to see the opposite youth showed a smile. Jiang Jiao has no time to react. He Yan's spear, which has always been defending but not attacking, suddenly stabs him in front of him. He carries the gun to block it, and the one who is stabbed is biased.

He Yan began to attack.

"Spears are the king of all kinds of weapons. When they encounter guns, they are defeated." The young man's voice was clear and crisp, no big or small, and the mountains and forests were empty. When he spoke, there was an echo, which was just able to spread throughout the entire arena.

She is short and avoids the spear of Jiang Jiao. From bottom to top, she stabs at Jiang Jiao's face with a tricky angle.

"Drop gun type so broken stick, left and right insert style so broken card boring." Move, run the gun head, and come forward again.

"Yes, breaking sword, breaking fork, breaking shovel, breaking double Dao, breaking short knife." The arm seems to have infinite strength. When blocked, he also goes forward and stabs Jiang Jiao. Jiang Jiao has no time to deal with it. He is already in a state of confusion.

"Goupu method, breaking whip, breaking mace." When she stepped forward, the spear was as fast as the wind and rain. Compared with Jiang Jiao's attack just now, she was more accurate. She grasped every weakness of Jiang Jiao and hit the snake seven inches, which was fatal."Broken sword, broken halberd." Jiang Jiao has been forced to the edge of the arena. He is in a trance. He only feels that the young people in front of him are like riding horses on the battlefield. Everywhere there is evil spirit, he is irresistible and irresistible. He was forced to retreat and to rout.

The spear goes straight to the front door. Jiang Jiao's hind legs are in a hurry. Suddenly, his steps slip. He falls down, and the screams of the recruits are heard in his ear. Jiang Jiao realizes that he has no way to go back.

Suddenly, a hand took him.

The spear was on his forehead, no more. The young man looked weak, but his strength was great. He pulled him back to the arena and took back his spear to his side.

When the wind blows, the heat that blows just now is swept away, and the face is cool. The flag moved with the wind, and birds, beasts and insects were singing in the forest.

The young man stood upright, and his voice was still clear and crisp. He did not see the tiredness and panting under the attack. He was slow and loud. "Man can only see the real gun, so he is obsessed with all kinds of weapons. Once he gets a real gun, he looks at all the instruments as if they were playing games."

Jiang Jiao stares at him. For a long time, he says softly, "have you read the record of arms?"

"The record of arms" records the skills of each gun and knife. Jiang Jiao read it because his family is a martial arts school. His grandfather, his father, his brother and he all want to read it. He had read it before, but he felt that what was said in the book was too exaggerated to be true. But now he is here. In this young man, he knows that he is not good at learning.

The young man looked at him with a smile on his face and said, "I've read a little, and I understand a little bit."