CH 58: The recruits under the stage look up at Heyan.

The ten moves just before were too short for them to see who had the upper hand. However, there is no need for others to explain them too much. Almost lost, Yanhe was forced to fall to the edge of Jiaojiang.

The young man won again.

"Brother ahoe is so powerful," the wheat murmured, "more and more powerful."

Hong Shan scratched his head, "this boy, he didn't tell us that he could do this before."

"It's not the first time he's been practicing." After a long silence, the Stone said, "so that man can't beat him."

"But it's not right," Hong Shan wondered. "Ah he is a young master in the family. Do they usually practice crossbow and crossbow at home?"

He Yan didn't hear the whispers of the recruits. This was a great opportunity. She put her spear on the ground, and she stepped forward two steps and said, "brothers, today I have won again."

When she said this, she did not hide her complacency, even a little exaggeration, which made her look dazzling.

"What does this kid want?" Asked Du Mao.

No one knows what Heyan wants.

He Yan said with a smile: "I think in the future, there may be some people who want to challenge me. Don't worry that I won't respond to the challenge. I will not refuse to come. But one match a day. "

"This guy, do you think you're setting up a challenge arena?"

Regardless of other people's eyes, he Yansi, the leader of the contest, said to herself: "whip sword, Buwei, spear, sabre, riding and shooting, all of which are available in the barracks, can challenge me. Don't worry. If you win, you won't receive your dry cakes. Those who wish will come."

Even though I know that this young man has unique skills, but this attitude is really arrogant.

"It's too arrogant to have such a person!"

"I'm not modest at all, but I'm just lucky enough to beat people in the two items of crossbow and spear. I don't know the height of heaven and earth."

"Can't you find someone better than him? Tens of thousands of children, none of them can fight? "

He Yan gently smile, heart way, is not not unable to fight, but the most able to fight the young master, simply disdain to fight with her.

She said: "a word from a gentleman can't be recalled. Today, all the leaders are here, and I will do what I say! If I win, I will fight. If I lose, my brothers can ask for anything. But, "she seemed embarrassed," that should not be possible. "

She didn't say it was ok, but when she said it, the recruits were angry again.

"He looks down on us!"

"When there was no one in Liangzhou Wei, we all said that ten fingers were long and short. This boy was regarded as his own strong point. Did he regard himself as general Fengyun?"

"Forget it. We'll see him in a few days. When he's in the face!"

He Yan made an arrogant gesture on the stage, and then walked slowly to the stage. Before he left, he seemed to think of something. He said to Jiang Jiao, who was standing on one side with an uncertain look, "in fact, you use your spear very well."

Jiang Jiao a Leng, looking at her, do not understand what she means.

"But when you meet me, I'd better." She laughed and walked down the stage, no longer to see Jiang Jiao's face.

At the other end, Du Mao's face was as heavy as water. He Yan had a competition with Jiang Jiao, but he Yan killed Jiang Jiao just now. Jiang Jiao could not recover. This is not what he wants to see. He patted Liang Ping on the shoulder. He went to Jiangjiao first, intending to persuade the new soldier who had been standing under the horse for the first time, so as not to lose a good young man.

......

On the pavilion next to the martial arts arena.

"Uncle, I won again!" Seeing all this, Cheng Lishu jumped up and pointed to Heyan's direction. It seemed that he had just won the shooting. He kept praising, "he is really powerful. No one can beat him!"

Xiao Jue glanced at him and was too lazy to answer him. He turned and walked out.

Cheng Lishu thought of something, ran to Xiao Jue, left and right, "uncle, look at him! Bow and crossbow first, marksmanship first, whip knife and so on, all will be the first, he is the first Liangzhou Wei First in addition to you, right? "

"Wait until he gets the first one." Xiao Jue answered his enthusiasm with indifference.

"He's got two firsts now! The other first thing is sooner or later. And two firsts are amazing, aren't they? Uncle, look at him. How many talented people can you see in the world? Isn't it worth joining your nine flag camp? Look at him, uncle

Xiao Jue stopped and her eyes fell on him.

Cheng Lishu is happy in his heart and thinks he has moved Xiao Jue. The next moment, Xiao Jue looked into his eyes and slowly opened his mouth: "you mentioned Heyan frequently recently. You said twice about the nine flag camp. You never paid attention to the nine flag camp before," he said quietly. "Cheng Lishu, do you want to promote Heyan into the nine flag camp?"

Cheng Lishu's heart "clutters" for a moment, and the secret way is broken. This uncle is the most intelligent, a little bit suspicious of himself, he said: "no, no, I am I want you to pay more attention to my brother, uncleXiao Jue: do you think I'm stupid or are you smart

Cheng Lishu looked at him for a moment, then hung his head dejectedly, "it's me who is stupid..."

"How do you know about the nine flag camp?" Xiao Jue asked him.

The beautiful young man's eyes were calm, and there was no sign of anger. However, Cheng Lishu felt cold all over. He replied honestly, "I lived next door to you. I heard director Shen talking to you. I knew that the nine flag camp was going to recruit new recruits in Liangzhou health station, so..."

Xiao chuckled and said, "so you can't wait to please your big brother with this news?"

"No, no, I really want to do it for my uncle." Cheng Lishu quickly denied, "I have nothing to do every day. I walk around and look at the recruits of Liangzhou Wei, and I can see that brother he can get to the threshold of nine flag camp. Other people can't even beat him. How can I get into your elite cavalry team? I am also a loyal heart

Silence for a moment, Xiao Jue asked: "what did he say?"

"Ah?" Cheng Lisu was stunned at first, and then realized that Xiao Jue's "he" meant Heyan, and then said, "after I finished with brother he, elder brother he seemed very happy. What's more, he said he would enter the nine flag camp. "

"He said" yes " Xiao Jue asked slowly.

Cheng Li Su shrank his neck. He felt the cold wind blowing. He nodded and said, "yes, I want to Is there anything wrong? "

Xiao Jue chuckled, and his eyes, like autumn water, floated inexplicable emotions. After a moment, he collected his face and spoke faintly, "this man is not timid and ambitious."