CH 70: The venue is smaller.

The venue is smaller. It looks like a smaller stage. The difference is that her opponent has become a bloodthirsty beast. At the moment, he Yan has no weapons, not even the bamboo stick which has been broken in two.

The wolf's eyes burst with excitement. This is a clever and cruel animal. In this case, human beings will surely die.

He Yan's lips floating a wry smile, God is really very kind to her, how to arrange for her is this kind of particularly difficult bridge, she is not a magic force, which can be saved from danger again and again.

This is probably a trap set by the hunter to catch rabbits or foxes. It may have been too long, and they were covered with dead leaves, and there was no trace at all. Who knows that when she and the wolf fight here, she will fall down, and now there is no way out.

Wolf slowly stood up, he Yan also want to stand up, just move will know not good, she just fell down, the leg fell, this moment the left leg move will be painful.

She had to support the stone wall to stand up.

Wolf Fu low body, throat issued a low howl, Heyan looked down at it, back against the stone wall, no action. It walked around a few steps, and suddenly toward Heyan.

He Yan saw the dead bones eaten by wolves on the roadside. His body was incomplete and his face was beyond recognition, leaving only a pool of rotten meat.

At the critical moment, she suddenly extended her left arm. The wolf ran to her neck and was waved away by her. This palm used some strength, but after all, it could not fight the beast. It only protected the neck. The next moment, the wolf bit the arm.

She didn't care about it. Instead, she moved forward, as if to put her arm deeper into the wolf's mouth. The wolf's mouth was not loose, and he Yan's right hand was slashed forward --

a scream broke out from the wolf's mouth. The cunning and persistent wolf was struggling in the trap pit, and its eyes were scratched by sharp stones and blood It's all over the place.

He Yan released his hand. In her palm, there was a small stone, one end of which was pointed and stained with blood.

She blinded the wolf in both eyes.

From the moment she fell into the trap, she was everywhere with common things that could be used for self-defense. Unfortunately, there were only scattered stones in the trap pit, so she found the one that could be used.

Wolf lost a pair of eyes, nothing to see, and because of the pain and ignore other, only struggling in the pit crazy. He Yan bit his teeth and supported the stone wall. He pressed the wolf's head with all his strength. She held the stone again and cut the wolf's throat.

Blood, slowly dense out, first warm, gradually, a little bit cold.

She slowly fell down and sat down with no strength left. The wolf bit his left arm. The blood was glued to his sleeve. His left leg couldn't be lifted. His neck was also scratched. Don't think, at the moment is also full of distress, but she just looked at the dead wolf, heart filled with a burst of sadness.

She is so similar to the wolf that she can only be manipulated by others when she is blind. Now, seeing the wolf's tragic death at first sight, though he had done it himself, he thought about the past. He felt exhausted and unable to do anything else.

The sun went down, the sun faded to the last shade, and the mountain forest became night. She sat quietly, drooping her head and saying nothing. For a moment, she seemed to have no breath, so she died quietly.

......

In Liangzhou station, no one knows what happened on the mountain.

When Zheng Xuan arrived at the Wei Suo, he went with the other two men to find the coach. They deliberately stayed at the foot of the mountain for a long time before they came back. At the moment, the sun had set, and only a little remnant of the sky, like a blood sunset, was spreading brightly by the water.

Shen Hong did not go with them and returned to his room.

When he went back, the rest of them had already had dinner. When Shen Hong was sitting there, someone laughed and asked, "Hey, how are you feeling going up the mountain today?"

"Why does he look dull? Isn't he tired and stupid?"

"It's possible, ha ha ha, that's not enough. It's too weak."

They all thought that Shen Hong was tired and didn't pay attention to it, so they went to do his own thing. After a while, Wang Ba came in. He and Shen Hong were in the same room. After Wang Ba came in, all the recruits in the room said hello to him. Although Wang Ba lost his bow and crossbow to Heyan, everyone still respected him here.

Wang Ba also saw Shen Hong sitting in a daze on the bed and asked casually, "what's wrong with him?"

"I don't know. It's his turn to go up the mountain today. It's just like that when he comes back down the mountain." Someone answered.

Wang Ba took a look at Shen Hong and thought that he was a little strange. Although he bullied the honest man, no matter how he bullied him, he didn't see Shen Hong so depressed. He went up to Shen Hong and gave Shen Hong a hand, "what's the matter? Are you frightened by wild animals on the mountain

He didn't say it was OK. As soon as he said the word "beast", Shen Hong's body trembled even more fiercely. His mouth mumbled and did not know what he was saying. Wang Ba leaned closer and listened to him saying "I'm sorry.".

"Sorry? Who are you sorry for? " Wang Ba frowned.Shen Hong was still talking about himself. Wang BA was impatient. He picked him up like a chicken and asked, "Stinky boy, tell me everything you met when you went up the mountain today. Don't say it." he shook his fist like a threat, "I want you to look good!"

When Shen Hong was mentioned by him, he seemed to wake up from his own thoughts. Wang Ba looked at him fiercely. He felt guilty. He was so excited and immediately blurted out: "Heyan He Yan is still on the mountain

He Yan? Wang BA's heart jumped when he heard of Heyan. This man was really unjust to him, but he still asked curiously: "what mountain? The mountain you went up together today? Why are you down? He's still on the mountain? What do you mean

"There are wolves A lot of wolves! In order to save us, he Yan led the wolf away by himself, "Shen Hong cried out and said in a careless breath." Zheng Xuan didn't let us tell the coach, but he Yan went far away. No, no, it was they who overthrew the mountain. Heyan saved them, but they wanted him to die and slander him! Heyan is alone on the mountain. He doesn't even have weapons. He will die. We killed him! "

What he said was confused and incoherent. But who was Wang Ba? He understood the meaning of Shen Hong's words in the blink of an eye. He was stunned for a moment. Suddenly, he was full of anger. He hit the table with a fist, which scared Shen Hong.

"He saved you, and you left him alone on the mountain?"

Shen Hong cried, "I don't want to I can't... "

Wang Ba looked at him scornfully: "coward!" He turned and walked out the door.