x Claiming Me x

I froze when I felt a touch of his lips against mine. The only sound surrounding me was the sound of our breaths and the unstoppable loud storm that was happening right outside this home. It was frightening, but the feeling was also electric. He didn't move his lip forward. There was a slight brush before I sensed him moving back. I didn't know what took over me, but I leaned forward, finding his lips and returning the same gesture he did a few seconds ago. I placed a hard on his chest and whispered against his warm lips.

'Is this the game you want to play?' I felt brave asking that, putting everything I said to him in the last couple of days to complete trash. Didn't he realize the game he was talking about was starting to burn me? He was becoming a part of my life in a way that no matter how far he was, the distance would never be enough.

'You feel it too, don't you?' He maintained his closeness when he uttered his words, claiming me with his lips with force this time, and I let him. I let him.

'You broke me, Seher, and yet I love you,' He said when we broke our kiss to catch our breaths. I couldn't keep the blindfold on me anymore, so I removed it to look at him.

'Shahzaib, the closer you get to me, the more ugly this will get...I am trying to protect you. Believe me, I tried, and I am tired of explaining things to you over and over again. Why don't you get it? You can have so much more,' I cried, and he tried to touch my face, but I stopped him.

'Are my dreams of living a happy life with you sound this delusional?' His voice cracked in between his words, and I wiped my eyes to see him clearly, only to find the same type of tears falling from his eyes too.

'I will hurt you,' I replied as my voice grew thicker with tears.

'No, you won't. You only hurt me when you push me away from you. Let me stay with you,' He said desperately, making it hard for me to reject his proposal. His dream of our lives together was too good to be true. When you grow up building walls around you and see everything through the lens of doubt, it can become hard to trust people. His love, support, and understanding made me want to renew my faith to trust.

We stayed in silence, staring at each other, and the tears never stopped falling. First, the cries were tiny, but when my heart couldn't take it any longer, I cried out loud and rested my head on his shoulder. He didn't say anything, but he wrapped his arms around me, guarding me in his embrace again and slowly patting my back.

'What do you see in me?' I trembled, pulling back slighting to look at him. He brushed the hair out of my face first and held my face in his hands as he came closer, so I could look directly at him.

'I just see you, you' His thumbs wiped the tears away.

'Why did you want me to wear the blindfolds?' I asked him when his eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips.

'You need to stop' His thumb moved closer to my lip, and the other hand seized my chin to keep me from moving away.

'I think it's a little late for that,' I told him, and he stared at me like I said something outwardly. When he gave me a puzzling glare, I scooted closer to him and brought my hand to the back of his neck to capture him.

'Mr. Shahzaib, you have turned my life upside down, and I hate you for it, but if you leave you...I will kill you. You hear me? I am giving myself to you and taking you for myself from now on...I don't have much but whatever I have is yours if you still want it...if you still want...' Before I could finish, he pushed me down on the bed. He caught me off-guard by capturing my lips in his and giving my bottom lip a little tug with his mouth, making me push him back on the bed and pinning him underneath me.

'What was that for?' I touched my bottom lips, not believing he actually bit me there like that. I hope my face was not getting red.

'Don't blush, or else I will think you enjoyed it' The lines on his foreheard finally disappeared. Instead, I saw slight humour in his eyes.

'You are unbelievable' I shook my head in disbelief and was about to move away when he grabbed my wrist that pulled me against him, so I was lying on top of him. My eyes grew wide when I found myself so close to him that I could feel every fall and rise of his body against mine.

'Will you really kill me if I leave you?' He asked me in a raspy voice that flipped my stomach.

I nodded right away, and he smiled.

'I will give you everything you need,' He told me as if I didn't know.

'I will try too,' I promised myself, no matter what happens now. I hugged him close and wished time would stand still.

'Come here,' He mouthed, hinting that I would move up to see him eye to eye, so I did.

'Hi,' I smiled at him when I used his shoulder to support myself to keep my face from crashing into his, and he adjusted underneath me and wrapped his arms against my waist.

'Are you comfortable like this?' I asked him, trying to stop myself from smiling like an idiot.

He nodded right away, and I ended up smiling like an idiot.

'You?' He stared at him.

'It's alright.' I answered shyly, and he softly kissed the corners of my mouth, and I felt heat rise up my neck.

'Are you mine?' He whispered against my mouth, and his hold around me grew slightly as he pressed me against him.

'I have always been yours' I closed my eyes and kissed him back, hard and with no fear and guilt. This was no return trip for both of us, and we didn't hold back. He guided my hands to his chest, his heart beating just as fast as mine.

'You feel this?' He said against my mouth.

'Mhmm,' I quickly acknowledged and reached for his collar to unbutton but stopped. What if he thinks I am forcing it...or overdoing it. Shahzaib must have noticed it because suddenly, he took my hand and brought it to his collar, encouraging me before finding my lips again. We were meeting each other as equals. This was consensual and beautiful and true. The way it should be. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first of all so sorry I was away, honestly life just got busy and sometimes you just have to take a step back which I did. I write because I enjoy it and for the last couple of weeks I was just not feeling inspired to write. Sorry to those who had to wait but I hope this spicy chapter was worth it. Finally! 

I also want to notify you that I will be ending this story soon and will be coming back in a few weeks with a new story. That story will cover some women's issues, marriage, and second chances. Something different I hope. I hope to be a bit more intentional with my next story so I hope you like that and stick around to read it.

Thank you to my reader who has been with me for a long time. I appreciate your support so much and to my new readers, welcome and thank you for giving my stories a chance. Means a lot to me. Know that I love you. I really do, even if I don't know I just love you and I am sending well wishes to you through this universe and I hope it reaches you and you find some comfort in that because you deserve it. The love you are giving to others, I hope you find it for yourself too. 

Comment  a good advice you received from someone that helps you: