x Heart, Soul and Body x

I always heard from women around me that first night together after marriage that it was a taboo thing that should be kept a secret until marriage, that there was something unimaginably alien about it. Thankfully, Shahzaib wasn't the type of man who only cared about his pleasures but also cared to ask about my desires. He made it feel normal, safe. It was five in the morning. Shahzaib was sleeping beside me as his arm was securely over my waist with a gentle grasp.

I was tired after we did the deed last night, I was worn out and I slept but suddenly I woke up and when I glanced at the man next to me, I couldn't fall asleep. I turned my head and saw him sleeping peacefully next to me. His quiet breath caressed the corner of my neck, but it still made my toes curl. The very promise I made to myself that I would never give my heart, soul and body to anyone. That promise vanished somewhere last night the moment we laid hands on each other. More than just hands. I felt like we were one, just separated into two bodies. I believe it now. I was meant to find him, and he was meant to find me. Our search finally ended.

'Hey' He shifted next to me and smiled when he saw me staring at him.

'Hi,' I giggled. I hardly giggled, the sound surprised him more than it did me. A new experience for me.

'How are you feeling?' He brushed the side of my jaw with his fingers before cupping the back of my next to bring my head to rest on his shoulder.

'Better now,' I gave him the most accurate response I could think of. He tried his best to take it slow to learn about my body and put me at ease. I almost laughed when he started asking me questions to ensure I was always okay. He was so worried about me that I was not even sure how it was for him.

'You?' I pushed my head back to look in his eyes.

He gave me a questioning look.

'How was it for you?' I asked.

'You really want to know?' He said in a flirtatious tone that made me laugh.

'I think I am good,' I laughed as I tried to get out of bed. I couldn't reach far because as soon as I tried to move, he caught my hand and brought me back to him.

'Where are you going this early?' He asked me.

'I can't sleep,' I replied.

'Are you sure you're okay? You are not hurt, are you?' He stared at me with concern.

Instead of answering him this time, I leaned forward in his direction and gave him a kiss on his kiss.

'I just need a hot shower,' I whispered in his ears, and his hold on my shoulders grew tighter.

'Are you seducing me, wife?' He let off my shoulders, pinned me down on the bed, and moved on top of me.

'Shahzaib,' I squealed and pushed against his chest to make him move.

'Hot shower, was it?' He murmured softly, looking at me like he was looking at me for the first time.

'You're looking at me differently,' I finally said, securing my arms around his neck to bring him closer.

'I never thought I needed someone in my life until you showed up that day outside the restaurant the very first we met. Even when I didn't like you, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It was maddening. I was convinced I would never be happy until you,' He said, his voice even and intense.

'We have quite a story, don't we? A contract, a marriage, drama, and a fight.'I said with a smile.

'You forgot romance.' He reminded me quickly.

'Can I tell you a secret?' I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.

He nodded, waiting for me.

'You make me want things, the moment we got married, you have made me want things, made me want you, made me want to enjoy life...I thought respect was earned. You gave me respect like I was always worthy of it' I finished with a nod, hoping he would understand what I was trying to tell him.

'Because you are' He brushed the tears away, letting his forehead rest against mine.

'I wasn't kidding when I said I need a hot shower.' I wiggled my legs so he would get a hint to move, but instead, he pinched my waist lightly.

'I think we should stay right here, in this position in fact,' He muttered. Then, with a very sinful smile, he nudged my chin until we were nose to nose.

'Oh, do you? And do what here exactly?' I played along.

'Maybe a few more lessons?' He said huskily, and I shivered beneath him when one of his hands crept under my shirt and touched my bare skin.

'Shahzaib,' I choked out.

'Seher' The warmth of his touch flooded me. The lesson was better than the first one.

'How is it now?' He whispered against my ear. I wish he would stop talking and being too careful like I was a doll that would break.

'Stop talking and kiss me' A low growl emerged from his mouth as he moved his mouth to mine, kissing me fiercely and continuing what he'd begun. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What's happening!!! Made you wait, didn't I? Hope you enjoyed this spicy chapter.