Chapter 3

The Frigates arrived in Remnant as Juniper Team took in the view.

Jaune: It's been too long, since we last saw home.

Ren: It's only been a few years.

Pyrrha: Yeah but it felt like ages.

Nora: I'm just happy that Remnant is safe and out of Covenant reach.

Jaune: Yeah, anyways Nora, Pyrrha we're heading to a Pelican right now. We need to make contact with a Village in the Dragon Continent and see what we can do for them.

They both nod as the three Spartans geared up and head towards the Pelican. Once they were in the Hangar, Jaune calls out to an ODST.

Jaune: Sergeant

ODST: Sir.

Jaune: Once we cleared out any resistance, send a team of ODSTs and Marines to the Villages for protection duty.

ODST: Understood sir.

Pyrrha: We setting up camp?

Jaune: Yup, we need to establish an outpost in the lands. After that I'll send Ren and a battalion of Marines to the structure we discovered a long time ago. Pyrrha you'll remain in the outposts and oversee operations in our construction of the HQ. Nora will be my partner for the missions to eliminate any resistance in the land

Pyrrha: Understood Jaune.

Nora: You got it Fearless Leader.

The Three Spartans then went inside the Pelican as they took off. They entered Remnant's atmosphere and are headed straight to the Dragon Continent.

Jaune: Pilot have we got anything from the radios?

Pilot: None yet sir, we're still adjusting our communications with the system here in this planet. It would take couple of seconds before we came establish a clear connection.

Jaune: Understood, inform me if anything happens.

Pilot: Yes sir.

Jaune leaves the cockpit as he sees Pyrrha and Nora get ready for battle. He sees Pyrrha readying up her sniper and using her life to add add another kill to her sniper. While Nora is getting her explosives ready as usual. Then the Pilot reported in.

Pilot: Sir, we got a report from a Village that White Fang have overrun the villages and are killing civilians.

Jaune: Then we best hurry, Pilot sped course to their location. Once we reached the location, we'll jump out of the Pelican. Alert command we are making contact with the Village.

Pilot: Copy that.

Jaune: Pyrrha, I want you to get to a sniper position. Take out any White Fang you see, Nora you're with me. Once Pyrrha takes the shot we go in and wipe them out.

Nora: Got it fearless leader.

As Nora prepares Two Magnums and her special knife.

Pilot: Nearing the drop zone.

Jaune: Everyone ready

Pyrrha: Affirmative

As Pyrrha hits the switch as the Pelican doors open. They all get into position.

Jaune: Alright Juniper Team, Jump!

Juniper Team jump out of the Pelican as they landed in the ground. They all got their weapons ready as they walk towards the Village, they could hear the sounds of gunfire and screams as Jaune signals Pyrrha to get into position. While him and Nora head to the Village. One Pyrrha got into position, she used her Sniper to get a good look at the situation.