Chapter 21

The alarms can be heard blaring all around the Dragon Continent, all the citizens are being evacuated to the shelters while the entire UNSC is heading to battle stations. Inside the Command Center, Jaune and Pyrrha are busy managing their forces.

Jaune: What's the strength of the Covenant force?

Pyrrha: The Ships reported that the Covenant have around 1 CAS-class assault cruiser, around a dozen and more Maugen-pattern armored cruisers and several Zanar-pattern light cruisers but reports from Vyt stated that they are engaging Jul 'Mdama's reinforcements.

Jaune: Good, wouldn't want more Covenant heading their way here.

The doors of the Command Center open as Ren, Nora, and Ruby have arrived.

Ren: Jaune, Pyrrha, we're here.

Nora: Yeah, I heard the Covenant are here, so what's the plan?

Jaune: Alright. Joan show us the layout of the situation.

As Joan produced a hologram that lay outs the map for both the view of Remnant from space and land.

Jaune: First up, we'll have the fleet remain in Remnant space and fight the Covenant fleet but we'll have the Phoenix-class support vessels stay on the land and defend the Kingdoms, the men would need the added reinforcements.

Ren: And the Infinity?

Jaune: I send it off somewhere safe and we'll give the Covenant a surprise of a lifetime.

Pyrrha: We need to contact the other Kingdoms and inform them of the attack.

Jaune: It's best we contact Ozpin right now, inform him of the situation. No doubt he'll ask questions regarding what's happening and activate the Anti-Air systems.

Pyrrha: Already on it.

As Pyrrha began ordering a soldier to contact Beacon.

Jaune: Ren, head over to the Forerunner Facility and guard it with your life, have Angel activate the defenses in the facility.

Ren nods and rushes off out of there.

Jaune: Ruby, Nora you'll lead the Spartan Division and take the fight to the Covenant. We'll join you once we finish things here, head to the Hangar Bay and assemble the teams now.

Nora: Roger that!

Ruby: Yes sir!

As both of them ran out of the Command Center, Jaune went to Pyrrha as contacted Ozpin.

In Beacon, Ozpin notices the UNSC Soldiers are very busy right now, as he got a call from Jaune and answers it.

Ozpin: Ah, Mr. Arc to what do I owe the pleasure?

Jaune: Cut the pleasantries Ozpin, the Covenant are here on Remnant and I want you to get all the Students to the shelter immediately.

Ozpin's eye widen.

Ozpin: Wait, Mr. Arc-

Pyrrha: Their is no time Ozpin, the rest of Vale are heading the the shelters, best you do the same and you better hurry, their's a good chance the Covenant may end up on the ground anytime now.

Ozpin nods and quickly contacts Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Glynda, have all the Staff evacuate the Students out of Beacon now! This is an emergency!

In Remnant Space, the Covenant fleet heads closer to the UNSC Fleet, inside the CAS-class assault cruiser, the leader of this splinter group, Jul 'Mdama looks out of the window from his ship