Chapter 16

Juniper Team is now in Ozpin's Office they are standing in front of his Desk while Ozpin is in his chair drinking a cup of coffee as usual and Goodwitch is by his right as everyone is waiting for anyone of them to start talking. Jaune decided to start the conversation.

Jaune: So Ozpin care to tell us something?

Ozpin: And what would do that be Mr. Arc?

Ozpin is shocked that Jaune's Team knows about the Maidens, they probably got the info from their interrogation with Cinder Fall.

Pyrrha: Don't play dumb with us Ozpin. Cinder told us that you were part of a secret war with a woman named Salem.

Ren: She referred to her as the Queen of Grimm.

Nora: And that we're part of this secret war and we don't even know of it. You're sending people to their deaths Ozpin.

Jaune: Knowing what Cinder told us we decided to speak to you about this matter, because whatever she's looking for is in Beacon, so tell us everything you know Ozpin or we reveal this information to the whole of Remnant.

Ozpin: You wouldn't dare.

Jaune: Oh I will.

Pyrrha: Now tell us everything, if you want our help Ozpin. Spill it, we don't have time to decode your pointless monologues.

Ozpin: Fine!

Goodwitch: Ozpin you can't be serious?!

Ozpin: Well it's either I tell them or they reveal everything about Salem. Tell me what the better choice is here Glynda?

As Goodwitch just shuts up.

Ozpin: Very well.

As Ozpin began to tell Juniper Team everything there is to know about the secret war, from Ozpin's reincarnation, to Salem, to the 4 Relics and the Maidens. Safe to say Juniper Team were surpsied about this.

Pyrrha: Wait Ozpin, these Silver Eyed Warriors. Are there any still out there? If there are, we could search for them and keep them safe.

Ozpin: Sadly I don't know if there are any Silver Eyed Warriors left . Summer Rose, Ruby's Mother is the last Silver Eyed Warrior I've seen before she died. Ruby on the other hand didn't inherit her Mother's silver eyes but her Father's and let's just say they call it the Branwen glare for a reason.

Nora: That explains why Ruby can get intimidating when she stares at you with anger in her eyes.

Pyrrha: Yup.

Jaune: So what now? We this information we could plan a strike on Salem's fortress. We already know who her associates are and once we take them out she has no one to do her bidding.

Pyrrha: But is there a way to kill her?

Ren: That we still need to figure out.

Nora: And Ozpin, didn't you say that the Fall Maiden's powers are missing?

Ozpin: Yes I did and it's best if you all follow me.

Ozpin stood from his chair as he began leading Juniper Team to the Elevator, they began heading towards the basement level of Beacon. When they arrived their, Ozpin lead them to a bunch of hallways, until they see something at the end of the hallway, it was Amber.

Ren: Is this her?

Ozpin: Yes, this is her.

As Juniper Team examined the machine that Amber is placed in.

Ren: You think the Medics can stabilize her?

Jaune: It could work, but we don't know the risks of placing her out of this machine.