Chapter 13

The Teams return back to the Ship as they reached the bridge they were informed that Ozpin wishes to speak with them.

Ren: He's most likely curious if those explosions in Mt. Glenn we're us.

Nora: Well it's already obvious it was us I mean who else would it be.

Jaune: Put him through.

The Soldier nods as they show a projection of Ozpin in the Holo Table. In Ozpin's view he is contacting them through a screen in his office.

Ozpin: Mr. Arc I'm here to presume that explosion was you?

Jaune: Yes Ozpin, we finished up our mission in Mt. Glenn and we're able to eliminate a White Fang expedition that was hidden in the Mountains.

Ozpin: Explain.

Jaune: Our informant told us that the White Fang were using the Underground Train system to bomb the walls of Vale and lead a horde of Grimm to the City. My forces were able to destroy ever last bit of explosives hidden in that mountain. We struck a huge blow at the White Fang and we plan to finish it.

Pyrrha: Once all our forces arrive in Vale we will set multiple patrols in the School. We have our intruder still in custody we haven't interrogated her yet, we still need to find her other conspirators. We'll send you a picture of her Ozpin, look through your security footage and find her allies. They no doubt fled Beacon and are in Vale.

Ozpin: I understand Ms. Nikos, I'll contact you once I find anything. Send evidence of your doings in Mt. Glenn, I'm sure the people of Vale would be happy of your success.

Jaune: Will do, we'll set up operations in Vale. Our ships are en route to Beacon as we speak.

As Jaune ends the call.

Jaune: Set up outposts in these locations we need to have full control over Vale. I want to know what's happening around Vale. The White Fang are still out there and we need to take them out.

Ren: Understood.

Nora: What about Roman and Neo?

Jaune: They'll set up operations in Mt. Glenn. That's where our main base will be built. I had Fel and his Squad assist them in building the base.

Joan: And don't worry about Atlas getting any ideas.

Mulan: Yup, us A.I will keep an eye on them.

Pyrrha: Were you able to get data about Atlas and all their little projects they've been hiding?

Achilles: Yup and to tell you majority of them arent that impressive compared to UNSC or Covenant Tech.

Ruby: And they claim they're the most technological City in the world. What a fucking joke.

Jaune: Anyways, once we reach Beacon we'll head to our outposts we set up in the Academy. Pyrrha, Ruby you can go patrol around the Campus and find out if those intruders are still here. Nora you do the same but in Vale, head to Junior's Bar and give him this briefcase and ask any info regarding our two suspects.

Nora: Do we have a description of them?

Jaune: Once we have access to the Camera footage we will send you a picture.

Nora: Copy that.

UNSC: Sir we are arriving at Beacon.

As the Pelican doors open as they look to see the Outpost they installed in Beacon for the time being.

As the Pelican lands in the platform as Pyrrha and Ruby head to Beacon while Nora heads to a Warthog and drives to Vale and Jaune and Ren head for Ozpin's Office.