Chapter 9

Ruby just stands in the elevator as she thinks of her encounter last night. It's been far too long since she last saw Team JNPR, It's been far too long since she changed. Her relationship with her Team has become distant to the point that she would willingly request to transfer Teams or worse go solo. Her Team has been negleting her for a while and she had enough and decided to change herself for the better. Despite her "sister" trying to reconclie with her, she refuses. She is not the same girl that came into Beacon, she's changed.

Ruby: Maybe I could ask Pyrrha if I could join their Team. It's better than staying here.

The Elevator doors open and she is met with Ozpin, Glynda, and Ironwood. She enters his office.

Ozpin: Ah Ms. Rose, Thank you for coming. How are you feeling?

Ruby: I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Ironwood: Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat. You took action. And you did the very best you could.

Ruby just rolls her eyes at this and gives a fake ass smile.

Ruby: Thank you sir. 'Atlas Prick'

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: No, sadly. I was able to get a good detail of her entire face. Idiot decided to only wear a mask on her eyes, like seriously I could see your hair and face structure. I could easily sketch your face and you would be caught.

Ozpin: I see. And do you still remember her face?

Ruby: I do, I took time last night to draw her.

As Ruby hands out a sketch of Cinder that she was able to draw. They all look at the drawing.

Ozpin: Hmmmm, interesting. Thank you Ms. Rose. This would help us find the suspect easily.

Ruby: 'Well you won't considering Jaune and his Team captured her, I need to tell Ozpin about this, but Ironwood is here'

Ruby: Headmaster is it possible if I can speak to you in private, I have matters that involve my Team I need to discuss.

Ozpon: Of course, we will speak later in the afternoon, I will finish some matters than we can speak about your Team.

Ruby: Thank you sir.

As Ruby leaves to the Elevator and as it closes, she looks at the communicator that Pyrrha gave her.

UNSC HQ

Jaune and his Team are in the detention Center as Cinder is restrained. They watch her over the next room.

Ren: So what's the plan now?

Jaune: From what Pyrrha said we wait for Ruby to contact us. (Sighs) are you sure we can trust her?

Ren: Pyrrha said we should, she saw the look on Ruby's eyes, they've changed. She's not the same girl that we know in Beacon.

Jaune; Something must've happened to make her like this. I bet it was her team.

Ren: It probably was.

Just then Nora contacts them.

Nora: Hey guys we got a message from command, they wish to speak with us now.

Jaune: What is it about?

Nora: Something about a new Spartan program. The Elites right now are speaking with the Arbiter, turns out there are still remnants of the Covenant around and they are discussing that. Pyrrha is already in the command Center.