Chapter 12

Jaune: Ren, have the battalions reach Mt. Glenn?

Ren: Yes we have one Phoenix-class support vessel on standby and are waiting for our arrival.

Fel: The same goes with us Jaune, we have one CCS-class battlecruisers hovering around the atmosphere.

Jaune: Good, it's best we be done with Mt. Glenn before Atlas gets any ideas.

When they were headed to the Pelican and Phantom, they were stopped when they faced a someone that none of them wanted to deal with.

Cardin: Hey! Watch were you're going!

Ruby: You watch it dickhead! Do that again and I'll shove your foot up your ass Winchester!

Jaune: I didn't expect Ruby to say that to Cardin.

Pyrrha: Neither did I.

Nora: He probably got that colourful mouth from her Dad.

Cardin: Wait, is this Team RWBY's leader? And what the hell are those freaks?

Kakan: Mind your tongue human or I will cut you in half.

Cardin: Yeah like you freaks have the guts to-

Cardin was silenced when Ruby punched him in the face and both the Juniper Team and the Elites heard his face crack when Ruby punched
him as they all look at her.

Ruby: What? He was getting annoying, I decided to end it. Besides we have a job to do ain't that right Team Leader?

Jaune: Of course, we need to make double time. My contact is waiting for us at Mt. Glenn. Pyrrha have the new batch of Spartans waiting for our arrival?

Pyrrha: Yes they are.

Jaune: Good. Fel?

Fel: My Elites are waiting for our arrival as well.

Jaune: Good, let's go. We head to Mt. Glenn.

Mt. Glenn

The two teams arrived in Mt. Glenn, Jaune looks out and sees both the Phoenix-class support vessel and CCS-Battlecruiser hovering over the Mountain

 Glenn, Jaune looks out and sees both the Phoenix-class support vessel and CCS-Battlecruiser hovering over the Mountain