Chapter 19

It's been a few days after the attack at the White Fang base and after their talks with Sienna, they created a UNSC Base in the lands of Menagerie.

They were able to provide resources for the people of Menagerie and protection from the Grimm as they have been eliminating all the Grimm in the Menagerie

They were able to provide resources for the people of Menagerie and protection from the Grimm as they have been eliminating all the Grimm in the Menagerie. They have placed a Paris-Class Heavy Frigate to protect the Kingdom from Atlas as word will get out of this soon and no doubt they would send Atlas forces to deal with them.

Both Jaune and Ren speculate that Jacques will do something about this since they have been raiding mutiple SDC mines and disrupting convoys of Dust being brought to Atlas. But they already know that Atlas is not a threat to them. With the Swords of Sanghelios on their side their is no chance that Atlas will win this battle.

Right now, they have another problem at hand and it involves a certain Bandit Tribe in Mistral.

UNSC Base: Menagerie

In the newly constructed base in Menagerie, Ruby Branwen was called to the Command Center by Jaune, as Ruby enters the room and stands in attention.

Ruby: You need me boss?

Jaune: That we do Ruby, and it involves you going to Mistral.

Ruby has a feeling about why she is being sent there as from what her Father said, she knows exactly who she has to find.

Ruby: And does it involve a certain bandit tribe that belongs to my Aunt?

Jaune: Yes it does, reports from UNSC Scout have reported that the Tribe is raiding multiple Villages all over Anima, they got the jump on our forces when we were saving a couple of Villagers and we're dealt with swiftly.

Ruby: And do we have a location on their next target?

Jaune: Yes we do.

As Jaune displays a map of Shion, a Village in Anima.

Jaune: We contacted the local Village heads and they reported sightings of the Branwen Tribe heading their way there. We want you to intercept them and have those Bandits lead you back to their main base.

Ruby: And what about their leader, is it a kill or capture order on her.

Jaune: For now capture Ruby. Raven Branwen is a dangerous woman and just like Cinder Fall we don't know if it's best to keep her-

Ruby: She won't do anything Jaune, knowing what my Father told me, Raven would just beg my Father to let her out and to strike a deal with Ozpin. Trust me, I know her very well. Best chance if she runs, she'll head to my Uncle's home back in Patch.

Jaune: And you are certain she will head there as a means of escape.

Ruby: Yes I am, there is no way Raven would come crawling back to Yang. Uncle Tai is the one place she will go.