Chapter 5

News about the incident on the Warehouse spread across Remnant. Reports state that an unknown individual destroyed nearly an entire White Fang Operation in Vale. The police were able to get a few survivors as majority of the White Fang are dead, the most important individual that caught everyone's eye was the White Fang Lieutenant. A high ranking officer in the White Fang. Officials are speculating that this attack was from Atlas, but they denied all of it. There were also reports of multiple White Fang outposts and recruitment centres being destroyed, the Vale Branch of the White Fang are losing more and more supporters. As many members either went into hiding or surrendered to the authorities.

In the White Fang warehouse, their leader Adam Taurus is furious. He got reports that his officer is dead and majority of their tech they stole from Atlas is destroyed. He ordered all operations in Mt. Glenn to go ahead of schedule, despite the operation not being finished. He needs results not excuses.

In Ozpin's office he is watching the news and questions whether there is a new player in this war. He contacted Ironwood and questioned if he anything to do with this. He denied all of it and said his men are investigating the matter. Ozpin just sighs as he looks at an old report a couple months ago. The missing report of Team JNPR after a mission in the outskirts of the 4 kingdoms. He tasked a team to search for them but after weeks of searching there was nothing but their destroyed weapons. The officials pronounced them as Dead.

Ozpin was upset at this and hoped with this Team RWBY learned from their mistakes after they betrayed Jaune. Pyrrha was right, Team RWBY got away with too many things and they continue breaking the rules and not thinking of the consequences. He then punished all of them for their actions, which WBY didn't take it too kindly. If they do another stunt again, their Team would get house arrest and won't be allowed to participate in the Vytal Festival. Ruby accepted cause she knows they had this coming. She would've joined Team JNPR, but the thought of leaving her Team made her stay. She regrets making that decision.

UNSC HQ: Dragon Continent

Construction on the City has been completed. Many Citizens in Remnant that lost all their homes to the Grimm and Bandits were all brought here. Humans and especially Faunus were allowed to live in the City. The UNSC implemented laws to make sure everyone and I mean everyone were to be treated equally. The City was created in less than a week, the Sentinels worked quick. The City is protrcyrd by a think wall that is impenetrable. Numerous cannons and guns are situated in the walls aint no one getting in

 Numerous cannons and guns are situated in the walls aint no one getting in

The citizens of the new city were thankful for the UNSC's help. In return majority of the citizens joined the UNSC military hundreds of then signed up, some joined the Marines and the ODSTs.