Chapter 18

Author's Notes:
- I have no idea how this Chapter was deleted without me even knowing. But I will rewrite this Chapter.

- I will make the chapter short as I just realized in the original I prolong the fight and knowing the White Fang really don't have the means to face against Spartans and weapons that can kill them easily.

After the fiasco with Jaune almost triggering the alarm in the Facility. Ren began scolding him on how Jaune almost got them caught, when in reality they were suppose to do it stealthily.

Jaune: Before you say anything, yes, I know they triggered the alarm, and yes, I did have more fun because of it, thank you for asking.

Ren: Jaune, Pyrrha specifically said not to play around, you we're lucky enough that the White Fang didn't send reinforcements.

Jaune: Well, then we just got lucky. Make sure not to tell Pyrrha about this Ren. God knows what kind of scolding I'll get from this.

Ren just sighs, while shaking his head. Meanwhile, Adam who just arrived in the White Fang Outpost watched the whole interaction and had no words for this.

Jaune: Ah, Adam. You're here. Did the men clear a path to the Throne Room?

Adam: Yes they have, quite frankly they we're doing a good job at it. Those weapons you gave them, well. Let's just say that what remains of them will not ever be seen again.

Jaune: That's kind of the point, considering the shit we have is considered high-tech, makes sense that the Forerunner weapons we built can do something like that and will no doubt be used against those two Brothers.

Ren: Anyways, what's the situation in the Throne Room?

Adam: Sienna is still there as usual. It seems the Albain Brothers are there as well

Ren: Good, from what you told us. Those two are the key of removing the violent element of the White Fang. With them gone, we can negotiate our deal with Sienna. With the evidence we have about their plans and your say about this, she will accept any deal we have and have the rest of their White Fang Cell taken out.

Jaune: Then let's move, we have a small time frame for this and don't want to miss it.

The two nod and follow Jaune out of the Outpost, he contacts his men.

Jaune: Shadow Squad, watch our six. We're headed to the White Fang Throne Room. Any hostile you see take them out, if any civies spot us, subdue them. We can't make a scene here, got it.

Shadow Squad: Yes sir.

Jaune, Ren, Adam quickly made their way to the White Fang Throne Room, with Adam leading them to it. They were able to slip past any patrols they encounter or citizens that were passing by as they finally made it to the entrance

Adam: We're here, so how do you want to do this?

Jaune: We go in to the front entrance, no explosions, no shooting, nothing. We need to show them that we are here to talk not to attack. Ren, have the rest of Shadow Squad set up positions around the Throne Room and have their guns trained at any hostile they see.

Ren: Understood.

Jaune: Good. Let's go boys.

The doors of the White Fang Throne Room we're open and all the Guards aim their spears as they see Jaune, Adam, and Ren entering the room.

Jaune: Calm down everyone, we're here to talk. So lower your weapons down and we can sort this problem out peacefully.

Sienna: Judging by the armor, I take it you're not Atlas, right?