Chapter 17

It's been a few weeks since the capture of Adam Taurus and so far things have been going smoothly for the Spartans.

With the death of Cinder and her two lackeys in prison, all that's left is to hunt down the remaining agents of Salem and find a way to kill her.

But right now they have other things to worry about, with the information graciously provided by Adam, he told them everything about what the White Fang plans to do at Menagerie. Despite his capture, there are still people that aim for the extermination of humanity and the Spartans need to stop it before it gets any worse.

Then we have the SDC, no doubt what happened to Adam's eye has happened to other Faunus as well, Jaune and the rest of Juniper Team plan to raid every single SDC Mine and free the Faunus, they don't care if Jacques or Atlas get angry, they can take the Kingdom down easily.

Juniper Team are now in the Command Center, discussing their next set of operations.

Jaune: So what are the reports?

Pyrrha: With the capture of Adam Taurus, the rest of the White Fang are spread thin. Without the proper leadership, they'll fall one by one.

Jaune: And the reports regarding the SDC?

Ren: Thanks to Mulan and Joan, we were able to get every single info about what the Jacques is planning for the SDC, with this we can sabotage all his operations and those related to Atlas.

Jaune: Good, with what we learned thar Jackass needs to answer for his crimes.

Nora: Yup and I can't wait to beat the shit out of him.

Jaune: Get in line, Taurus has first dibs on that.

Pyrrha: Speaking of which, where is he?

Ren: At the Barracks with Ruby, she's tasked with babysitting him for the time being.

In the barracks of the UNSC Base, Ruby is assigned to keep watch of Adam. Juniper Team gave him a proposal where he will assist them in ending all the conflicts in Remnant and in return they will help him topple the SDC as they have shown Adam that Dust is useless against them and the Elites.

He accepted but he was implanted a chip in his head, should he ever betray them. Jaune or any of the members of Juniper Team can press the button and his head goes boom. Safe to say, Adam will make sure he stays on their good side.

Ruby watches as Adam is gearing up, he was given his gear and is now adjusting to his new enhancements. She can see a number of spraypaint cans on the desk. It seems Adam decided to spray paint his armor, which is funny cause she did the same as well.

Ruby: So......you finished?

Adam: Almost. But you can't rush art.

Ruby: You find working with tools to be therapeutic? Cause I do too, whenever I work with my weapon.

Adam: Therapeutic?

Ruby: It means Relaxing. I think you do that when you think of Bla-

Adam: I know what "therapeutic" means and no, I rather not think about her....not anymore.

Ruby: I see.....let's change the subject. I trust you read everything that Juniper Team has planned for Remnant and the history about their fight with the Covenant?

Adam: Yup. Good thing I took this proposal. If I didn't....well you know the answer to that.

Ruby: I do. Do you still have any questions?

Adam: No.

Ruby: Good. Then finish whatever you're doing and let's head back to the others.

Adam: You got it.