Chapter 24

Meanwhile in the Dragon Continent

Multiple UNSC forces are engaging the Covenant in a head to head firefight. The Covenant's Elites can be seen firing off Plasma Shots at the Marines as they get shot down one by one, some of the Grunts began retreating with a few Jackals providing cover fire. With one Phantom dropping off a Wraith, the UNSC continues to hold the line.

UNSC Soldier: West flank, we have them in position

UNSC Soldier: Lieutenant, they've got siege units on their way.

UNSC Soldiers move in behind their covers and opened fired on the Covenant forces, a Warthog comes rolling in and the gunner fires the turret. In the sky, a Pelican heads in and drops off a Scorpion Tank. The Scorpion fires off a shot from it's cannon, blowing up a group of Elites dugged up in one area.

UNSC Soldier: Covenant has siege units inbound.

Then another Warthog comes rolling into battle as Ren jumps off it, he looks at the battle and equips his DMR.

Ren: Mulan, give me a rundown of the entire situation.

In his visor, his A.I, Mulan, gives Ren the full view of the battle. From the Dragon Continent and even the battle on Vale.

Mulan: We have reports stating the rest of Juniper Team have drove the Covenant forces away from Vale. Mistral and Vacuo are under heavy protection, but the Covenant Fleet is still blockading the entirety of Atlas.

Ren: And our forces up in space?

Mulan: The Infinity and what remains of our fleet have taken out the Covenant's main force. We have intel that Jul 'Mdama's forces have fled to Atlas and are remaining there for the time being.

Ren: And what of Jaune and the others?

Mulan: Jaune and the rest of the UNSC forces are heading their way here to support the defense. Estimated time of arrival should be 2 hours.

Ren: Then we need to hold out for as long as we can. The Covenant's hold on the Dragon Continent is dwindling, we need to drive them back before the Covenant Fleet in Atlas sends in reinforcements.

He went up to his communicator and contacted his Team of Spartans, they are Adam, Roman, and Neo.

Ren: Taurus, Torchwick, Neo, what's the situation on your end?

Multiple Plasma Bolts can be seen being fired upon at the UNSC, Adam takes cover by the trees. He looks out and sees multiple Squads of Elites firing upon them. With Banshees delivering strafing runs from the sky as explosions rain out as Wraiths can be seen heading into battle.

Adam: The Covenant is pushing hard to the East, we're holding out. But we don't how much longer we can withstand this. 

In the East side towards the UNSC Base in the Dragon Continent, the Outpost stationed there is holding out but not for long as they are being pelted by numerous explosions from the Wraiths. Neo and Roman charge in, with Roman having a change of armor.