Chapter 8

A week and a half has passed since the Covenant Sepratists arrival in Remnant. Jaune and Fel set up a base for the Elites in a part of the Dragon Continent, with the help of the Sentinels. They were able to create the base in under a week. Jaune had Fel brought a small fleet of their ships to orbit around the land to protect them from any unwanted visitors.

Now in the UNSC HQ, Jaune and his Team alongside Fel and his Team are discussing plans for the next part of their operation

Ren: So we're infiltrating the CTTS tonight?

Jaune: Yes, from what Roman told us. His employers are going to implement that virus in the CTTS in Beacon. Joan you think you can hack it once we arrived?

Joan: Of course I can Jaune, there isnt any computer I can't hack.

Achilles: Charming

Pyrrha: Achilles please.

Jaune: Anyway, Fel and his Team would be assisting us in this mission. With their help we can be able to deal with the intruder quick. There's a good chance our existence will be exposed but I plan of it.

Vyt: Why would you want to reveal ourselves?

Jaune: Cause at this point the entire Dragon Continent is our territory, word will get out soon and we need the leverage to keep unwanted people out.

Nora: So Atlas?

Jaune: Yup.

Fel: And what of the people in your Academy Spartan B010?

Jaune: They'll be to busy with the dance to notice our presence. After all there's a reason why his employers are doing it tonight.

Ren: So is it just the 8 of us Jaune?

Jaune: Yes, Ren, you will be the one piloting the Pelican, once we capture her we will call you for evac. Pyrrha do you have the gear we need for this mission?

Pyrrha: Yes.

As Pyrrha brings out the Armor abilities.

Nora: So we're doing this stealthily?

Pyrrha: Nora really.

Nora: What?!

Rtosa whispers to Khosan

Khosan: This is really the Demon of Reach?

Rtosa: Didn't expected her to act like this considering our history together. This is something new.

Nora: I can hear you!

Jaune: Nora enough, anyway we leave in a few hours. We all meet in the hangar bay.

The meeting ended as they all left. Pyrrha stayed and talked to Jaune.

Pyrrha: Hey Jaune.

Jaune: You worried too Pyrrha, cause I am as well.