Chapter 14

After their conversation with Ozpin and Ironwood, Jaune and Ren head out to the Courtyard where Nora is waiting for them in the Warthog.

Ren: Did she really have to park in the Courtyard and not the Road.

Jaune: It's Nora, Ren.

As Nora sees them and waves as she is scrapping her knife on a stone slab. As the the of them reached the Warthog

Jaune: What were you able to find?

Nora: Two of her lackeys are operating in a Warehouse, we could ask Roman to locate the Warehouse for us and we can capture them. Plain and simple.

Ren: Our only problem is the White Fang, one of our scouts reported that another attempt of a raid happening in one of outposts.

Jaune: And what happened? Were we able to push them back?

Ren: Yes we did, but whoever was with them gave our soldiers a run for their money but luckily a Squad of Spartans were there to stop him from causing any more damage.

Nora: Do we have footage of this guy?

Ren: Yes we do.

As Ren got a Datapad in the Warthog and looked up the footage of the incident of the attempted raid. As he scrolls the footage and founds the time that Man attacked their men.

Ren: Here.

Jaune and Nora looked at the footage and see a Man wearing black and is wearing a mask as he is holding a Sword and releases a slash of Red energy that nearly destorys their gate.

Jaune: We have any info on him?

Ren: Yes we do.

As Jaune hands Ren the Datapad. As he began searching info regarding this Man.

Ren: Adam Taurus, he is a member of the White Fang and leads the Vale branch of the White Fang. His Semblance, Moonslice allows him to absorb energy in his weapon Wilt and Blush and send it back when ready.

Nora: So it's just like the Blonde Bimbos Semblance.

Jaune: What kind of energy can he absorb?

Ren: From what I can specualte most likely kinetic energy. The more attacks we deal at him, the more energy he can absorb. So most likely Plasma energy, he won't be able to absorb but I wouldn't know if that's possible.

Jaune: So the Energy Sword could work against him. I'll make sure to take note of that if we ever encounter him.

Nora: Which would most likely happen, considering the White Fang are still trying to attack our bases.

Ren: So what now, with the info we have. We could plan out a raid to arrest those two individuals.

Jaune: I'll speak to Roman and see if he can give us the location of the Warehouse. Ren contact our forces and tell them to make sure the area were heading is evacuated. I don't want any civilians on the crossfire and contact Pyrrha and Ruby and tell them to get ready. Ren contact our forces and tell them to make sure the area were heading is evacuated. I don't want any civilians on the crossfire.

Nora: Don't have to, they're already here.

As Nora points behind them and sees Pyrrha and Ruby heading their way to the Warthog but they can see from behind them Team WBY is following them.

Nora: I can take a guess and say they saw Ruby and wanted to talk to her.

Ren: And Ruby got really pissed off and probably yelled at them.

As Ruby and Pyrrha reached the Warthog.

Ren: Shouting match?