Chapter 3: Comfort

At Kim's Company

Taehyung POV:

While I was doing my work peacefully suddenly a call came and distrub my peaceful work. I just got angry at the moment who tried to distract me from my work. I looked at the caller ID and it was my Dad .

On call

Mr. Kim: Hello son are you free this night?

Tae: Yeah dad I'll be free, just doing some file works and wil be over by an hour.

Mr. Kim: Alright be quick enough to finish ur work and don't show me how much busy you are

Tae: Yea dad I know *rolls his eye*

Mr. Kim: Be within 9 pm.

Tae: Yes I'll try to make it up.

Mr. Kim: Bye

Urghh....bullshit!

I hate family talking and basically when dad acts strict means he would definitely again tell me to go on some blind dates or marry some random girl whoever he will fix me with.

This word 'Marriage' is such a stupid and childish thing.

I hate girls, they are just after me for my money and looks such a bitch and gold-diggers they are.

Nvm I need to complete my work quickly and go there.

Time Skips

Completing my work, I told my PA to leave for his house and letting other employees know to take leave for today.

Today's weather is good.

The cool breeze making me feel calm and relax taking my stress, frustration feeling away.

It feels so good.

Holding my car keys, I left from my office after getting to know everyone left from their work.

Outside is so dark yet peace which is really comfortable and I like it.

Roads are not that busy which it usually stays after all it's Seoul.

Pulling the gear, I fasten my car speed to arrive their as quickly as possible cuz I want to go home and relax after all those stress I have to go through today.

I feel really tired. If only someone could take care of me but hopefully no one is there to.

I shrugged our my thoughts and reached my house.

At my Mansion

As I enter all the guards and maids bowed to me and greeted me but I don't even give a shit to them I just ignored and headed to my room.

Yea I don't like to greet them back.

Taking a warm shower, I wore a simple black loose shirt with sweatpants and it's comfortable.

Having myself a cup of black coffee with ice while relaxing and humming to music with earphones plugged from my phone to my ear.

This moment which I'm having now no one can relate to it.

Lazily I got up and wore my shoes, driving to their house to listen to their so called 'having a talk'. Absent mindedly I was driving as not a single vehicle was on the road, I don't know the reason myself.

______________________________________

To be continued....

Till then have a nice day guysssss

Heyyyy

Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!

Where are u going huh?
Without liking the star button?

Click it! And then only you're able to read the next part (yes I'm being greedy for 1 vote lmao)nvm tho-

Btw, I want to know where are my readers from(country)?