Chapter 12: Mafia King

Y/N POV:

I came home and saw that Eunwoo is watching TV while having his favourite packet of chips! While me being all tired but haven't done any of the work Just a waste of time!

Me: wah!wah! Having fun while watching TV and eating chips! what about me?huh!

Eunwoo: Oh noona you camee!!*happy*

Me: No my soul is standing infront of you and talking!

Eunwoo: *pouts* don't be so rude! Btw for the work you have went completed?

Me: *sighs* yes but I haven't done anything. Before I reached there someone had already done my work but I couldn't find out who are they!?

Eunwoo: How could you even do that? I just now watched the news and it's telling that the MAFIA KING V just killed his enemy baekhyun and his assistant for disclosing his info and secrets!

Me: wait what?!!!!?................... So he was V? With his gang members? But still I haven't seen any of them yet! How .. I guess I have seen any one of them somewhere before!

Eunwoo: you have seen one of them somewhere? But where? How he looks like tell.

Me: That's the problem I couldn't get where I have seen him! But somewhere I have seen means like many times his eyes are dark brown and I can't see his face cuz he was wearing his mask like we do.

Eunwoo: *thinking* why don't you tell this to yeji and tell her to collect some info about him

Me: are you mad or what? Just now you watched the news and saw that he killed his enemy and his assistant for disclosing his info and secrets how will she collect about his info idiot?!

Eunwoo: oops sorry then what will you do now?

Me: well atleast I can get his pic

Eunwoo: yes you will get but couldn't see his face because in every pic he always wears a mask and his gang members also.

Me: That I know..... atleast I can see his face clearly and moreover he will be showing his face on the upcoming party as I will be crowned officially as a Mafia Queen 👑 so ofc he has to show his face, at that time I can also know actually who was he!*smirks*

Eunwoo: Oh yes!!! I almost forgot about this.

A/N POV:

After discussing the whole matter yn went to her room to change her dress and freshen up. Actually she was only get called from the house as the mafia queen by the retired king but not got crowned so yea no one actually saw her face nor she saw his face so, they only heard each other's name never seen each other in face to face.

BACK TO Y/N POV:

I went to my room to get changed and fresh after taking a relaxing shower for a good time of 20 mins I came out and decided to inform the girls about this

Group:

Me: Hey girls I just now get to know that those guy's were the V and his gang members. He came to kill baekhyun and his assistant for disclosing his info and secrets.

Yeji: what?!!? Those guys were-😶 how did you know?

Lia: That's why they were wearing a mask now I get to know

Ryujin: Looks like he is damn dangerous!

Me: Well let's see who is or not ok leave it can you guys search some of his common info you will get that as it is common for every mafia to have atleast some of their pics and about themselves

Chaeryoung: well ok I'll be sending you that after I get it ok?

Me: hmm thnx bye then!

All: Bye!

I was hoping how he actually looks like and have I seen him somewhere before that's why I am curious so much about it!!! Urghh!!!!! Suddenly one notification popped on my phone and I quickly opened it to see it was................

______________________________________

To be continued......

Ok so guys that's all for today hope you guys enjoy and liked this part Ik it's a bit short but I will be giving an update in next few days so don't worry!! See u soon on the next chapter bye!!

And if you guys have any questions or not understanding any of the part ask me I'll clear it out....

For now bye...💕💜