Chapter 10:She was Yn?

(A/N: Sry guys for the late update. I was really busy so I couldn't get time to update........ anyways get back to the story)

Tae POV:

She was..........….............….................................

Y/N!!!!!!

But what is she doing here?I can see she is talking with some girls. I guess it's her frnds. I get back to my seat and keep an eye on her on what she is doing! Means like its now 11pm . At this hour she is outside her house and here she is enjoying with her frnds not caring about outside or how will she go back! Wait..... Why am I thinking too much for her?I know she is my fiancée but I haven't cared this much for anyone. Well Taehyung stop thinking!!!! She is your fiancée and that's it! Nothing much! And this is my responsibility to keep her safe although we are not married yet....

End of Tae POV

Flashback:

Y/N POV:

After he dropped me to my home. I just go to my room and changed my clothes to a comfy one and took some rest after that I thought of what eunwoo is doing so I went to his room but found no one?! Where is he? I quickly went to downstairs and called Sofie where is he!

Sofie: Miss y/n he went to spend his weekend with his frnds and he will come tomorrow.

Y/N: oh ok thanks for letting me know.

Y/N in mind: This lil boy didn't even care to inform me about that!Means like I care for him so much but he didn't even cared for me and went to his frnds!! Wah! Nice!

My thoughts got interrupted with a phone call. I looked down and see it's Lisa. I picked up the phone and.......

On phone:

Lisa:HOW ARE YOU YNIEEEE!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCCH!!

And I regret for picking up the call like she just burst out in my freaking earss!

Y/n: calm down first! And why are you shouting?! Huh! We talked last day only and by shouting u just damaged my ears!

Lisa: hehehe sorry for that. I just missed you all! So I called you! Are you free today?!

Y/N: yep I'm free!

Lisa: ok then just get ready by 7pm. We all will go to the xxx club and fun for tonight! What say?!

Y/N: well okay. Actually it's been long time since we spend time together! So yea I'll be ready and meet you at there then.

Lisa: yea you are right that's why I planned it! Ok then see you there bye! Let me inform the others! .......... Oh wait and wear some se*y dress*smirk*

Me: Yahhhh!! You bitch!!

Before I say one more word she hung up the call.

Time Skip to the evening:

I wear my dress and put my makeup and I'm ready to go!!! Well I still have some time it's now 6:35pm

Btw here's my dress:

(If you don't like it then imagine something else)

My heels:

My make-up:

My make-up:

My hairstyle:

My hairstyle:

After that I headed to my garage took my car and drove off

After that I headed to my garage took my car and drove off. After reaching there I get to meet with my beautiful looking gurls! They all were looking so damn beautiful!

Lisa: hey yniee you are looking so hot and gorgeous!! I loved it!

Me: thnx and you are also not less than me! You all are looking so gorgeous gurls!

Rosé, Jisoo,Lisa: thnx yniee now let's go to the club!

We all were having our drinks and enjoying ourselves. Few minutes later I can feel someone staring at me from long time but when I turn back there was no one. So I shrugged it off and continued to have fun!

END of the FLASHBACK

Y/N POV:

It's really late now. So I told the gurls to stop and get ourselves to home they agreed to me. As we were exiting I can hear footsteps behind me so I turn back but again can't see anyone!!?
We went to our cars and drove off to our homes!

End of y/n pov

Tae POV:

I saw that they are exiting the club so I was following them whether they went to their homes safely or not. Then yn turn back and I quickly hid myself behind the doors so that she can't get to know about me. I was following her till her house and I was now relieved that she is safe and inside her house. After that I reached my mansion and quickly took a shower and drifted to dreamland!!

______________________________________

To be continued!!

So guys this the end of the chapter! I know this chapter is too short! But I hope y'all likes it! Enjoy!And yea after reading do Vote!! Don't leave without giving vote or comment on how was the chapter!

Bye everyone! See u soon again on the next chapter!

Thankyou ❤️