Chapter 19:Excuses?

A/N POV:

Now things between them is good and Tae always try to make her happy even though she gets tired by all this hw stuffs assignments he tries his best to keep a smile on her face as he loves to see that.

Now they both are getting ready for their college/office and sometimes Tae ask Yn to tie his tie even though he knows but still

Something is going on inside him he doesn't know just he knows that to keep her always by his side and be with her in each seconds.

Yn also have grew feelings for him but she doesn't want to accept it. She do like when Tae give her presents or take her sometimes to dates and when they sleep he always wrapped his arms around her waist just to sleep it's been a habit now of both of them.

They can't sleep without having each other's arm, but they both don't accept the fact they do love each other.

Always Tae will drove her to college and to get back her home. All the other students always see this couple being so lovey dovey to each other.

And both of their frnds tease them by telling " If you don't love him/her then why do you care for her/him". This been a question in their mind but they don't have the answer.

Both of them always thought I'm his/her wife/husband so I have the duty to protect and to take care whether she/he is in a bad state.

1 month has already gone and today is the day where Maria will be crowned and both of them has to be present and now they have to give some excuses to each other for not to be caught Suspicious.

Taehyung's POV:

I dropped her to her college and now I am on the way to my office. Today is a big day I need to discuss things with my frnds and find the solution.

At office:

Just when he stepped inside the office the surroundings became quite just by seeing his cold aura around him and Everyone inside their greeted him.

But he less care about that. He straight went to his cabin and call his frnds to come to there.

Soon there was a knock on the door and they all entered and sat on the chairs

Me: Ok so listen guys! Today is a really important day for us we need to go there early and tell all the employees that they can leave early today no need to come for 2 days.

Jin: ok it will be done,but what should you will tell to Yn?

That's when it striked in my head I haven't even thought about her what should I tell now?

Me: No *head hung low*

Jimin: Are u serious tae? Today is the ceremony and you haven't told anything to her!?

J-hope: what should we do now?

I'm finding some idea to give an excuse to her. Suddenly one idea popped inside my head! 💡

Me: Guys!! I've an idea!

Jk: what hyung?

Me: So I'll call her now as now it's her lunch time so she can accept my call and I will tell we are having assignment meeting so I'll not be able to return home and driver will drop her to home! What say?

Rm: It isn't that bad but...............
Will she be not worried about you?

Me: No I'll not let her take stress

Suga: As your wish but do things in right mind of state.

Me: *nodded*

I excused myself from there and called her several times but she didn't picked up. Ig she's busy talking with her frnds I'll text her when she will open, she will see it.

Time Skips(At college)

Y/N POV:

Today is a very special day for me I'm excited as well as nervous about what will happen and many more and now it's lunch time, my frnds dragged me to the cafeteria with them and now I'm sitting here with expressionless face. I thought to tell this thing to my group I searched my phn but I didn't get. I guess my phn is on the classroom I rushed there and yea there it was.

I opened it and my eyes popped out by seeing this thing's!

15 missed calls from Taehyung (Hubby)
6 texts from him!

And 3 missed calls from yeji!
2 missed calls from lia
And 100 messages from Group!!!!!!

I Opened his text and sighed in relief that today I don't have to give any excuse and my way is clear now!

Texts:

Taehyung (Hubby)

I am really sorry today I can't drop you to home my driver will pick you up from college.
And don't wait for me today as I'll be returning tomorrow for we have many assignments and meetings!

Don't worry about me!
And take care of yourself properly
Sleep well!
Bye!💕

                                             Ok take care!

I quickly called yeji and told her everything and put my phn in my bag and went towards my frnds.

Rosé: where were you? We were searching for you everywhere!!!!

Me: I'm sorry calm down! Calm down!

Lisa: yahh! How can you say us to 'calm down'? We are damn worried about you!

Jisoo: Enough!!! Don't shout at my bby she didn't do Anything wrong her mood was off that's why she went to have some fresh air. Right Yn?

Me: yea! You're right.

Lisa: *sighs* why what happened?

Me: Nothing just stressed

Rosé: Will you eat something?

Me : *nods*

Rosé: You sit here I'm coming with your lunch.

Me: Ok

Time Skips(evening):

A/N POV:

Yn is going back to house with the driver and she need to attend there by 6pm. She went inside the house and rushed to upstairs and took a warm bath and started dressing and doing make-up. After some minutes later she was ready and need to escape from there.

She took a quick peek from the door and there was no one around so she rushed in front of the gate and there was her frnds waiting she sat down on the car and drove off.

Little did she knew someone was watching her!

___________________________________

To be continued..........

Words:1104

I hope you all are doing great and here's an another update enjoy!
And do vote if you like this chapter 💕
Comment pls

Bye! Take care

                    Have a nice day y'all ❤️

Don't know when the next chapter will be updating

Keep hope!

                              BYE!