Happy 9th Anniversary!!💜✨

Happy 9th Anniversary BTS!!💜✨
It's been 3 years since I joined your fandom and I am so lucky to be your fan and I don't regret it . U are cause of my smile, happiness whenever I'm sad u guys heal me with your amazing voice,songs If I didn't found this fandom then I would have been now in depression You guys taught me to love yourself first and don't judge anyone by their looks nor by their attitude and don't to be compare ourselves with other's Just be the way you are ❤️ My parents only don't taught me these instead they keep on forcing me to be the way Like others and telling me to be like them, now also That's why I love you guys first than my own parents!
I purple you BTS !💜✨
Saranghae!❤️
Borahae 💜💕
You guys are such an angel for sure the seven angles who came down from heaven to earth just to heal us and support us give us hope, motivation!
You guys will be forever always in my heart ❤️

 U are cause of my smile, happiness whenever I'm sad u guys heal me with your amazing voice,songs If I didn't found this fandom then I would have been now in depression You guys taught me to love yourself first and don't judge anyone by their look...

So Guys today I'll be updating the new part so be ready! See u soon!💜✨