Chapter 15:Day before Wedding

Tae POV:

Tomorrow is my wedding and after that day my life and my everything will also be a part of her life. I sighed after thinking this and am so confused af what will I do if she comes to know the real me? Well let it be when that day will come I'll manage everything ok so today I will be hanging out with my frnds,they told me to come at xxx cafe by 1pm and I am already standing here but there are no signs of my frnds! After 2-3 mins they all came.

Jimin: yo bro wass up!?* give a bro hug*

Me:  nothing Everything is fine!

Jk: Well hyung since tomorrow is your wedding we all will be hanging out with you and have fun today till tonight.

Jin: ok ok now let's everyone have your seat and have your coffee.

We're talking and laughing suddenly one girl caught my attention. She looks so familiar, I can see her back and she was with her frnds probably ordering their foods. I stop talking and they all notice my silence and asked me what happened?

Joon: what happened tae? Why did you suddenly stop talking?

Me: hyung look at that girl she looks familiar to me and I have seen her somewhere! *Pointed towards yn*

Jin: but who's she?

Me: Idk she just seemed familiar to me and I can't see her face also!
Suddenly she turns back and now I can clearly see her face and she was....................Y/N???

But what is she doing here? She also saw me and I can see that she is also shocked to see me here. I got up from my seat and went towards her.

Y/N POV:

Tomorrow is my wedding and today will be spending time with moi Bestiees So I informed them if they are free today or not and yea they are! So I told them to come to my house by 1pm and we will be going to xxx cafe. After that I went to take a relaxing shower for a good time of 20 mins and came out only wearing a bathrobe, I went to my closet and choose a dress and wear it and did some light makeup and Finally I'm ready!!!!! I head downstairs and called mom

Me: Mom I'm ready!

Mom: oh honey u are ready good your frnds must be coming by 1 mi- Bell Ring

Me: mom they came I'm going now bye!

Mom: bye honey!

I greeted my frnds and told them get inside my car and we drove to that xxx cafe. After we reached there we were ordering our foods when suddenly I feel someone staring at me I quickly ordered and turned around just to see my fiancée aka my soon to be husband is staring at me and suddenly he got up from his seat and came towards me and not gonna lie he was looking damn hot!

His look:

(Oh goshhhhh!!!! He's on fire! 🔥)

He came towards me and greeted me

Tae: Hello YN! how are you?

Me: Hi Taehyung! I'm fine thnx

Tae: pls don't mind anything but why are you here?

Me: No no I won't mind anything, I'm here to just hang out with my frnds, and you?

Tae: well same with me!

Lisa: Who are you Mr.?

Tae:  Well I'm her fiancée to whom she will be getting married tomorrow

Lisa: I'm sorry for asking you like that, anyways nice to meet you we are her frnds!

Tae: no it's okay, and nice to meet you too!

Rosé: *whispering in my ears* yo girl you got such a good fiancée he looks so freaking hot and handsome!

Me: yaahh! Shut up rosé! *Whisper yells*

Tae: yn would you mind coming and seat with us? Our table is pretty large

Me: Thnx for that!

Then Taehyung took me and my frnds to his table and man his frnds were also like him hot and sexy af!

Tae: So guys meet my fiancee yn and her frnds,yn meet them they are my frnds

Me: Hello guys It's nice meeting with y'all!

Joon: oh so you are his fiancée! Tae didn't even show us your pic and told us that he will only introduce you at marriage day only, anyways I'm Namjoon and it's really nice meeting with you!

Jin: I'm World Wide Handsome Jin yk?

Suga: Yoongi. Call me Suga instead or whatever you like.

Hobi: I'm Hoseok! I'm your hope you're my hope am J-hope.

Jimin: Hi Yn am Jimin it's nice meeting with you! *winks*

Kook: Hello Noona I'm Jungkook and u can call me kookie or anything u like, it's nice meeting with you!

Rosé: Hello everyone myself rosé!

Lisa: Am Lisa. *smiles*

Jisoo: I'm Jisoo the eldest here.

Three of them: and we are Yn's best buddies!!!!

Tae: You all have your seat and feel free to talk!

Y/N: Thnx and sure!

Time Skip(at evening):

Me: well we should get going now it's already 7pm and we really have so much fun with you guys

Tae: ok then bye and drive safely after reaching just send me a text.

Me: yea sure!

Rosé: They really are such a nice guys!

Lisa: yea they are not like of flirty boys!

Jisoo: yea I agree with you all even your fiancée was also nice with us! Yn you will be so lucky by marrying him and just see how he cares for you and told you send a text after reaching home!

Me: hmm yes I like his personality and care towards me.

After that I dropped them to their home and came to my house.

Dad: Enjoy your day sweetie?

Y/n: yea appa I enjoyed today so much! But I am so tired now!

Dad: *chuckles* ok go get freshen up and call eunwoo to come and have dinner.

Me: ok appa!

I messaged him that I reached home.

       Y/N: Thnx for today I really enjoyed and I reached home safely.

Good night!

Taehyung ❤️:

Well good to hear that you didn't felt bored.

Good night!

After seeing his message I closed my phn and took a shower, wore my comfortable pjms and called eunwo for dinner as tomorrow is my wedding I went to bed early today and tomorrow my life will be changed completely and my life will be tangled with Taehyung. After keeping this thoughts aside I drifted off to dreamland 😴

To be continued............

So guys I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 💕. Bye for now see you at the next chapter!!!!

Words:1117

Bye cuties!❤️