Chapter 35: Gone

This full chapter will be based on my pov means author pov to So that there is no difficulty in understanding  from both taehyung and yn's pov.

I wish you all a happy reading as this is the final chapter before I go on a break for a year after that I'll start updating my second book.

Anyways enough of this shit, let's get back to the story.

Author's POV:

Taehyung with his guards and team members arrived on the spot starting a bloody fight which shook all the members of Dong's gang, taking this as the chance Yn free herself from the chains with which Dong tied around her and her dad with.

Yn signalled her members to do their work and helped her dad to get up and sat him on a chair. Dong's gang was well prepared for the fight that it was becoming to difficult to defeat them. The scene was not so pleasant to see, many people who are here fighting with each other losing their live's blood splashing on their face with painful screams, bullet firing sound, banging people's head with metal rod.

She couldn't take it anymore, yn can't let Dong win not after what his parents did..  Yn didn't wish to kill those innocent people who doesn't even know why they are fighting against them.

This is the first ever time why she was getting anxious and fear started to rose all over her body, a hand was slightly upon her shoulders which was none other than her father's comforting and encouraging his daughter that she can do it. Of course no father would wish to put their child in danger and help to face this situation but the position she was in, Yn couldn't back off neither her father could tell her to. After all she's the one the mafia queen of all .

Taking her deadly gun in her hand she got up and wiped the single lone tear which rolled down through her eyes, this year wasn't because she was afraid but because she was more than angry and ferocious at the same time fire began to rekindle in her eyes fire of revenge.

Taehyung was there fighting with many men all alone but didn't give up and tackled everyone who came to hit him. Two men from behind grabbed his arms not allowing him to move taking this as the chance Dong targetted his gun on him. But who does dong think of himself? He can easily kill the mafia king? So foolish of him to think like that. Taehyung elbowed one of them in his mouth causing him wince at the pain leave his one hand and with his right leg je kicked the other men in his private part causing him to fall down on the ground.

Hurrying up the steps he punched several punches in Dong's face and twisted his arms folding it around his neck, he took away his gun from his hands and pointed the same gun at his head. At the same moment yn came between telling taehyung not to kill him.

"Don't kill him taehyung, he's my victim he is destined to get killed in my hands and his last farewell from me towards hell"

She smirked looking at the condition of dong, Taehyung leave him as yn wanted to. He fell down in the ground coughing out blood. Yn hold his collar harshly and lift his face up.

"Nice to meet you once again chubby, my beloved best friend or should I say my long lost dead best friend?"

She laughed like a maniac to which Dong didn't respond and maintain his straight face. Yn stopped her acts seeing him giving no reaction at all. Her anger was at its peak that she could now burn the whole town with her one command.

She gritted her teeth and grabbed his chin harshly pulling him in the centre of the room she announced loudly more like roaring. On the other hand Taehyung was fascinated by seeing her this side which on mind he was practically fanboying over her telling how hot and sexy she looked.