Chapter 21:Messed Up

Y/N POV:

I came back home as fast as I could. I didn't even waste a second there as soon as the party ended we hoped onto the car and Max dropped us to our house. I first need to tell everything to my parents and brother. I am just too shocked by knowing all this.

I need to keep an eye on him to know what he's upto,what is his plan. Everything is messed up inside my head.

So he's the one that killed Baekhyun? When I went there I haven't seen his sister. What he should have done to her?

He can't kill her as she is innocent and she is not into this mafia things nor did she know about her brother being a mafia.

I've college tomorrow and from there I'll go to my parents house and tell the whole thing to them not now as it's already late now.

And also I've to find her whereabouts and search for her with my gang members.

He'll not come today and Ig he'll be staying the night at his castle so atleast I don't have to face him for now and I can change myself and hide these Crown and all the other things.

Well after today these things I will keep at my place not here for he can find it out anytime.

Morning

I have informed everything to my parents they were shocked too but they told me to come at their place and discuss the whole thing.

I am now getting prepared for my college,it's difficult to handle both the things all together but after few months these problems will not gonna face.

As final's are coming and I'll be graduated and after that I will take over the company of my father's and make it far more famous and wider than it already is.

I will also miss my friends but will stay in contact with them because they're my everything from my childhood.

At College:

As soon as I put my feet at the entrance of the college I was engulfed in a big group of hug by Lisa,Rosé and Jisoo.

I'll miss this very much but I have to.

I also hugged them back and pulled out from the hug.

Lisa: I see you've forgotten us after getting married to the most handsome man *pouts*

Me: No Lisa I haven't forgotten you guys! How will I? You guys are my everything since childhood

Rosé: Hmmmm but we can see you're pretty busy these days care to tell us why?

Me: I will when the right time comes ok?

Jisoo: And when the right time will come?

Me: After we will be graduated.

Lisa: Whatttttt!!! No no no you've to tell us right now only or else we'll not allow you to get into the class

Me: Uhm-

Jisoo: Wait wait did you guys probably did 'that'?

She said the sentence putting more force in 'that' and I clearly understood what she meant

Rosé: Oh I see Ig that's why Yn is so busy these days am I right?*giving a playful smirk*

Me: whatever you guys are telling that none of the things happened between us

Rosé: Then? Is he making you doing house chores?

Me: No, He doesn't even let me enter into the kitchen. See I'll tell you some other day not now and you'll understood these slowly ok? Now let's go.

Jisoo: Fine we're leaving you now but if you don't tell us you'll see we'll not talk with you.

Me: yes yes I'll tell PROMISE is that ok?

Lisa: Hmm better remember this Promise.

They finally believed me and went to their classrooms. I sighed thinking about how to tell them this things.

But let's go now.

End of College:

I quickly entered my car and drove to my parents house.

It's been a long time since I went there.

I reached there after 15 mins and was greeted by all the bodyguards and the maids.

Mom and Dad was already sitting in the Sofa at the living room and was having the serious look in their faces.

Dad: So Have any idea?

Me: Currently nothing is coming inside my head.

Mom: You guys are not enemies but both of you are testing each others by kidnapping and doing each others mission without even knowing.

Dad: why don't you tell him your real identity and if he don't believes you and gets you wrong prove it to him. You didn't knew the fact he being a mafia.

Try to manage yourself Yn.

Me: Yes Dad you're telling right only but I will not tell him now because at first I need to know his plans

Dad: Fine whatever your wish but don't be too late ok? Try to solve the matter as soon as possible and then both of you work together.

Me: *smiles* Yes Dad I will!

I now know what to do and how to tell him and also I also have feelings for him

I'm thinking of telling him slowly by first confessing my feelings and I know he also have just by the way he cares and acts towards me.

I returned to our house and entered to our room I hear the water running in the bathroom.

I think he already came. Ok so I will tell him today only

Me: Relax Yn relax!

Just then the door of the bathroom opened and...........

______________________________________

Words:1081

I really didn't had any idea  what to write further but after seeing so many votes comments giving me messages in dm to update this part, I put pressure on my head and took out some ideas and here it is.....

I told you that I will update when my 2nd book will be completed but after seeing your love in this book I can't stop myself from giving update ❤️

Thankyou so much guys for 4k+ reads and 600+ votes🥺

I'm really very much after seeing this and we hit 40+ followers!

Hope you'll like this chapter and also my 2nd book which I'm writing currently.

It's my earnest request to you all to please vote and comment on that book "CAGED" 💜

And This book will be finished after few more chapters as I want to concentrate in Caged it's a kth ff.

Do vote and Comment guys!!!!!

Bye!

Thankyou ❤️

" Don't tell People your PLANS show them your RESULTS"