Chapter 27:Unexpected

A/N POV

He took out one file which was looking like it was old and it was covered with dust, by looking at the file anyone could say that this hasn't been opened or touched for several years

After taking out the file he put it on the desk and he went towards his cabinet where his private and important things are kept.

Yn couldn't see what his dad was doing their she was trying to peek but couldn't. He turned around and he was carrying his gun.

She was stunned to see his gun because Yn didn't even saw that his dad have a gun like this as when he trained her,he used to have a normal gun and in his fight also he never used it or took out.

The gun was silver in colour with golden designs, the trigger and the holding part was having a unique style with a death skull impression on the part of the gun holding with black branch spreading making the gun look more dangerous also their was a face of line printed on the upper part.

(Assume that the holding part have the impression of this 💀 with the same colour and design like in the picture)

"Yn this is my gun,most precious thing to me, I've been taking care of this gun and using it at dangerous and critical times when the mission is too difficult or the enemy is not very easy to defeat and for this reason you didn't saw me carrying this gun anywhere."

"This gun will never let you defeat in any mission,it's one bullet is enough to send the person to death bed and it's not a normal gun as it's look like. It's Deadly Gun."

Shivered ran down her spines and she was too shocked to even response or show reaction to all these things. She didn't thought that this time will also come.

She was feeling many kind of emotions which is hard to describe. She felt horrible and depressed by the thoughts of getting this mission and the main aim is to kill him and she need to do it .

A tear came out from her eyes which was ready to roll down from her cheeks but she was quick enough ti hide it from his dad. She wiped the forming water in her eyes and turned her face into cold,stern and serious look as much as she could.

She was good at hiding feelings and emotions from everyone but except one person and that's him.

"Yn I know it's difficult for you to do this but you need to and have to no matter who he is, he is now a enemy of ours and he thinks of us like that even you. So I'm now handing over my gun to you which I have been taking good care of. I hope you'll not disappoint me like you never did Right? "

" Dad, for you he thinks of me as an enemy but I haven't done anything that I'm getting this things in return, just for you everything changed and the situation got worse that wouldn't have. Also I even don't know the reason why you killed those two innocent souls. But don't worry dad I'll not disappoint you, you can trust me like you did many times. I'll listen to you and your order and do whatever you say to me."

" Good. See yn, you know me very well that I don't kill innocents for no reason, so for this also there was a reason behind it and if I tell you yourself couldn't believe it. But it's time to let you know why I did killed his parents Mr. Lee Jongwoo, Mrs. Lee Jiyun."

He dust off the files and cleaned it and flipped the pages looking for the page he want to show after getting he told yn to have a look.

She at first couldn't imagine,there would be any reason that also in a file. She take a look on the file and took that in her hands reading each and every sentence properly her eyes widened

It is the most shocking and unexpected news she ever got to know.

The file fell from her hands and she was numb to even look up her father and ask questions that was now roaming in her head

Why?How? For what?

The amount of shocked she got by today morning it was hard to digest all the facts and truths all together.

She just stared blankly on the floor and then speak up

"No matter what happens dad I'll kill him and protect you. I'll not disappoint you nor let your pride down for me, I'll prove once more. I'm leaving now to plan the stuffs with my group and Taehyung."

He nodded and gave a comforting and reassuring hug in which she melted and felt relax, letting all her thoughts and worries just out from her head.

She always loved her father from her childhood and now also. For her, her dad is her strength,best friend, weakness, comforter,best trainer and everything.

After breaking the hug again with a straight face she took his gun,the file and his blessings for this mission which is not easy at all, she left the mansion and went back to her home.

It was like there was no emotions left in her,all are being sucked out and she turned to a stern,cold face which only one person can melt and do it normal.

It's him

It's her love

It's Other half part of her body

It's her soulmate

It's her everything on which now she depends and feels relief like he took all her sadness and made it disappear.

It's her cure and medicine

It's her husband

It's Kim Taehyung

Only hers

And

Only his.

______________________________________

Words: 1190

So how was it? Getting interesting and complicating right?

Things would be reveal soon...

This story is coming to an end
Not many chapters are left, hardly 5 to 6.

Can anyone guess what was their in the file that Yn's facial expression and behaviour changed so suddenly?

Guess everyone and comment it down

Lemme know your power of guessing and what ideas you get.

And I told to give a double update but I can't.

Sorry.

I really a bad author I really am who can't keep small promises and make the readers happy ಠ﹏ಠ

But please bear and stay with me till this story ends then you're free to leave me and go.

Anyways

Do vote and comment!!!!

I gave my 2 hrs of time in writting this which I should have given in studies ಠ‿ಠ

So atleast make me happy by commenting and giving votes, so I will feel that giving time here to write is worth not worthless.

Thankyou for reading ❤️

" Like and love are not the same,like is attraction having a crush and love is that you could die or sacrifice yourself for that person"