Chapter 34: For the last time

"I want you tae"

"Yes, I'm here only" he said in his most sweet and calming tone.

"No, I want to feel you, I want you within me" I said in my low voice trying to maintain the beautiful silence between us.

He broke the hug and looked at me with his occean like deep brown orbs.

"Do you really want it?"

"Yes tae, I want, I want to feel you" I said trying to seduce him even in this state but I couldn't as I cried not an hour passed.

"See I don't want to hurt you...... It's just I really care for you alot and if I lose my patience Idk what I'll do" He said while caressing my cheeks.

I could feel the lust in his eyes and love and care in his voice. I just want to make this day memorable between us and who can say if I will come back or not?

"You cannot hurt me, even if you want to there's a little bit of love and care which I'll try to find and bear with it"

We both were staring each other for a couple of minutes. Slowly by slowly he leaned towards me , I can feel his hot breath over my lips feeling the warmth, I closed my eyes and soon he smashed his soft, plumpy lips in mine and started kissing me. It was a kiss full of love and passion which we didn't had the times we kissed.

It was a kiss which can't be describe, it shows how much we want eachother. He bit my lower lips to give him access and permission to enter his tongue and I happily gave him to explore my mouth.

I let him dominate me because I don't want to act all dominant and powerful towards him atleast not now. From my lips, to collarbone, neck, jawline and to my bare shoulders which are exposed he placed wet kisses which was hot and the way his lips moving to my skin, Sparks started to form all over my body and not to lie he was looking so sexy. The kisses turns out to be purplish dark marks so called 'hickeys' which resembles I only belong to him and only him.

He again attacked on my lips with his soft pinkish plumpy ones but this time it was rough yet delicate. We broke the kiss panting heavily due to out of breath.

"Do you still want more" in his husky yet seductive like voice he asks once again.

"Yes, I want, I want to feel you all over me today daddy" I pressurized on the last work making him to lose control.

As soon as I completed my sentence he made me laid on the bed and hovered over me, sucking my neck where he soon find out my sweet spot.

I pressed my lips tightly not to whimper a sound but the pleasure like heaven didn't help at all causing me to moan his name under him which brought a evilish smile more like smirk on his smooth like handsome face.

(A/N: Ok! Ok! That's enough... Rest of the part imagine by yourselves you unholy readers🌚,your author is a blushing mess only by writing this much part....)

Time skip:

"Hey yn! Why you look so sad and depressed?"

"Yea, what's wrong?"

Sighing heavily you finally uttered

"Guys just assume me one thing you'll support me and keep faith in me after what I am going to tell you"

"Was there a single day we didn't supported your nonsense and kept faith in you? No right then without further delay spill the tea man"

"Iamthemafiaqueen" I said in one go tightly closing my eyes as if some disaster would happen or so.

"Wait-what? Which type of language is this?"

"We didn't got any lessons in learning alien kind of language and we're supposed to understand that?" Lisa looked at me with -_- face .