Chapter 30:True love

A/N POV:

After listening to their conversation Taehyung silently went away from there on the way to his mansion. But he didn't knew that someone saw him hiding behind the bushes and eavesdropping their boss's talks.

The person was spying on him the whole time and now he's on the way to track him down where he is going. Taehyung accelerated his car seeing someone is following him from behind while he got to know who the person might be.

On the other hand that person with his full speed drove his car but to his bad luck his tyre punctured because of nails falling on the road.

Taehyung smirked seeing the condition of that person as it's not too easy to catch him after all he's mafia and not a ordinary one perfectly trained mafia king.

Reaching his mansion,he remembered that he forgot to buy a gift for yn. Taehyung dialer someone's number.

On call:

Tae: Arrange all the things in 10 mins, I'm coming everything must be neat and perfect just the way I told you before and yea buy some bouquets of roses and decorate it in a nice way.

???: Ok sir as you wish. It will be done in few minutes.

He hung up the call and got out from his car, he was going ti bell when the door opened and there she was standing looking etheral, leaving him in awestruck by her beauty.

She was looking like an angel came down to earth. It will be a mistake to say just an angel because she was looking way more beautiful to be called by that.

He can't move his eyes from her, whatever she wears she just looks so perfect like the dresses were made for her to wear

He can't move his eyes from her, whatever she wears she just looks so perfect like the dresses were made for her to wear. They both were in lost looking at each other's eyes, and the silence made the moment much more beautiful and peace.

He forwarded his steps towards her but she didn't move from her place rather she also moved towards him. He placed his hand on her waist and pulled her towards him like there's no gap in between them and no one can come in between them. His hot breath was hitting her lips and taking that chance he smashed his lips on hers.

The kiss was a passionate and soft,gentle one. Their lips collided with eachother so nicely like they were made for each other only. He tilted his face to make the kiss more deep,their lips were moving in a perfect sync. He bite her lower lips asking permission to enter his tongue and so does she let him explore her each and every corner of her mouth.

The kiss was like for 4-5 mins. After their hot kissing session, due to lack of oxygen and was having problems with breathing they parted and was breathing heavily but still he captured her lips one more time and pecked it leaving a bruise on her lips marking her as his.

They jointed their heads with eachother while breathing heavily making a promise together no matter what they will understand each other,to stay by their side and love each other unconditionally till eternity, untill they both get separated by death.

The love they both holds for eachother is unexplainable,it can't be explained by words. The way they both look at eachother with some emotions it can't be said only love it's more than that. Their love is true love which they both didn't expected they'll fall for eachother this deeply.

Her makeup was ruined due to devouring eachother, but she still was looking perfect and the moonlight falling on her face made her look much more beautiful.

After a few minutes he pulled out and forwarded his hands like a gentleman which she happily accepted. They both went towards the car and sat down.

There was silence inside the car neither he spoke nor she,but it wasn't an awkward silence it was peaceful one and to make the moment more beautiful Taehyung played one song.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight ✨

He placed her hands on hers caressing it when they both look at eachother the same time and smiled while she blushed hardly.

Reaching the destination where he wanted to take her, he took out a blindfold and covered her eyes which she refused to wear but still he made her wear it. He went out from the car and went towards her side opening the door, holding her hands and helping her to come out from the car.

She step out and the firecrackers started bursting on which she jumped because it was sudden and she wasn't expecting that and to calm her down he whispered to her ears.

"It's alright, that's only the starting now follow my lead where I'm taking you"

She nodded and followed his steps where he's taking her with him. He stopped walking and made her sit down on a chair.

"Now just sit but don't open your eyes, I'll be coming in minutes just wait a moment"

He went away while she was waiting patiently for him to return open her blindfold as each time passes she was getting much more impatient to see the view where he took her.

He came back and gently opened the cloth from her eyes and told to open her eyelids slowly. As she opened completely, firecrackers started to burst with balloons rising up of red and white colours forming a heart shape.

Infront of her was a path that was fully covered with rose petals and beside candles were decorated making the path much more lovely and glowing in the dark.

A single word didn't came out from her mouth as she was too much shocked to even utter anything,she was admiring the view until he spoke

"So how was it darling?"

She didn't said anything and hugged him tightly as he was going to fade away

"It's amazing Tae! It is so lovely and beautiful, Since my childhood I didn't get such a nice gift or a surprise as you gave me now. Thankyou you Tae! You're the best, you're such a nice gift that god had gifted me"

"I should be the one saying this to you,and it's nothing I could do anything for you to see you smile brightly all the time"

Little did they know there was someone who was seeing all of these and was burning in fire...

______________________________________

Words:1246

Do vote and comment🔪 and let me know how is it.

It's a long time since I updated this part and I'm really very sorry for this. But I can't do anything with it.

It's the new day of this new month, I hope all of you stay safe and stay happy and brings you happiness and laughter which the previous month didn't bring.

I hope you enjoyed reading this part.

Thankyou ❤️ Have a wonderful day ahead!

"I see a stranger in those eyes,where I once used to see a soulmate"