Chapter 26:Is it the last?

A/N POV

Yn remembered all his words what he said that what he will do after coming back. Although she wasn't scared but was thinking and recalling each and every thing that fire in his eyes which was seeking for vengeance, the way he was burning in anger that time.

She knew very well this all will not end normally this will bring some disaster that may destroy many's life.

She need to inform this to her father, now again after 13 years she will get to meet him,she will be standing and facing him face to face maybe she also need to fight with him maybe she need to raise her hand towards him

Maybe she also need to raise her gun or point it at her best friend (ex).

Who can say?
As time will pass
Everything will be revealed and cleared and disclosed........

She decided not to tell this to Taehyung now only,at first she need to talk to her father and meet him.

Time skip

Yn went to her house as early as she could. Last night Taehyung came home late at night 10 pm and he was very tired so he will not wake up early also it's Sunday means no office unless there's an emergency or urgent to go.

She rang the bell and one maid opened the door,after seeing Yn her eyes went wide she quickly bowed to her along with other bodyguards.

It was 7 in the morning she reached their

Sofie was working in the kitchen after hearing some noises or sounds coming from the main door she went to see what was happening.

Sofie: Good morning ma'am! You came here after a very long time, I'm so happy to see you how are you ma'am?

Yn: Morning Sofie! I told you not to call me ma'am please I see you as a friend of mine and yea I'm fine and all okay

Sofie: as you wish yn

Yn: btw where's mom and dad? Didn't they woke up?

Sofie: No they're in their room probably they'll wake up by 8 or after some time and come downstairs

Yn: ok then I'm going to Eunwoo's room if they wake up call me. I need to have a talk with dad and tell him it's important

She nodded her head and went to do her work

Yn POV

Eunwoo will be so shocked and surprised to see me here suddenly. I missed him very badly his companion,his childishness,his idiotic talks,him acting like a kid, watching movies together, sleeping together, fighting with each other regarding small things I Miss them all very much.

He will be so angry at me as I didn't contacted with him for a long time but he also couldn't stay silent seeing me after so many days. I entered his room silently and yea I was right.

He will never change still now!

He was sleeping and cuddling his side pillow and my goodness what has he made his room? Is it a zoo or what?

Anyone could say a big cyclone passed his room like in the floor packets of chips are scattered his gaming things are laying on the carpet and his study table is scattered with random things,his most books are open and he doesn't even care to close it??

I went to his ears and said sweet words to him for which he smiled in his sleep while I caressed his hair gently like our mother did this when we were small and the next moment he jumped and fell from the bad for what I said

EUNWOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With his half-opened eyes he rubbed his butt and groaned while I stood their laughing at his condition, the moment he saw me,he jumped on me like a koala and I too fell on the floor

"I hate you very much noona! Why didn't you contacted me? Oh! You got someone so that's why you forgot about me right?"

" No eunwoo! It's nothing like that. Actually I didn't got the time to call you neither mom or dad nor time to meet my friends because of my exams and I just got graduated getting the 2nd position"

He accepted my words though it was not true. Sorry eunwoo I have to hide the things and lie to you.

"Why so early morning btw?"

"Actually I wanted to tell mom and dad about the result and also wanted to meet them so....."

" But you could've come later on also why so early?"

" No I also wanted to surprise them and later I've to go and hang out with my friends as I promised."

" Ok now go you stink wash your mouth and clean up the room quickly"

" Yea yea as your order your highness"*dramatically*

After few minutes of gossiping with him Sofie knocked the door and I instructed her to come in

" Ma'am- oops yn sir is awake and is waiting for you in his private chamber"

"Ok I'm coming, Eunwoo I will right back after having a talk with dad ok?"

He nods his head and I exited from his room straight away heading to dad's chamber. I knocked for permission to know I am here.

"So how are you my daughter? And why so early? Did something happened?"

"No dad nothing happened, I'm fine but I guess not anymore neither me nor you will be able to"

His eyes got darkened knowing it's something related to 'that' thing and asked in his deep voice.

"What is it? Who?"

"He is back dad to take his years of revenge from you and because of you I am also his target and he wouldn't spare anyone of us"

" Just because of you I need to face him with my other dark side and also like a enemy"

" Lee Dong Woo"

That's it he slammed the table getting furious by hearing his name and got up from his seat opening his drawer he took out something..........

______________________________________

Words: 1180

Hey!

How are you my dear readers? Sorry for the delay and not being able to update on time as I told the reason in my MB.

So that's why I told you all to follow me....and you should've got the msg and will not blame me for the late update once again.

Anyways do enjoy reading this part
Also this story hit 20k+ reads so I'll be giving double update on Wednesday and if I can't then it may be on Wednesday and Thursday

I'll not be updating tomorrow as I gave now

Do vote and comment

Your comment makes me feel special and I would appreciate if anyone of you comment and let me know how is it

Take care in this summer season
Stay hydrated drink a lot of water

Bye
Will be right back with another exciting chapter ❤️✨

"Don't be too friendly with someone,at the end they'll leave you and you'll just cry in a corner of a room"