Chapter 29:His Intentions

Dong Woo's POV:

My plan is going smoothly as I wanted. Finding about Yn's details and her whereabouts was not so easy but hopefully I was able to do so only because of her lovely dear husband Kim Taehyung aka V mafia king. Now I need to search for my main target Mr. Lee Sihyun but it's getting hard to find him.

As per the deal I made with that Kim Taehyung guy, he's gonna named his owned cafeteria which is the most famous in Seoul in my name and I'll be the current owner. Slowly slowly I've to gain his full trust and need to know more about Yn and when the right time will come I'll execute my plan.

We were in the mid of the road going to his house when my assistant said

"Sir someone is following us"

I looked from behind and one car is following us but through the glass I couldn't see that person's face after sometime that car with full speed overtake us and went away.

Maybe that person was not following us but going somewhere from this direction.

We reached and saw him already standing getting ready.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" I acted professionally and showed him respect with bowing and doing handshake.

It was all an act of mine to not suspect me.

He just nodded his head
"So shall we go now?"

"Yea yea ofcourse, let's go"

Y/N POV:

After he left, I immediately called my group members here to come to discuss about the plan to attack on him. Untill they're coming I opened my laptop to see where they're going

"Why are they going to that cafeteria which is the most famous and biggest in Seoul?"

"What's have to do with him and also there?"

I decided to ask Taehyung when he comes back and also about him being his buisness partner. There was a knock on my door and I knew they came.

" Yes come in"

Ryujin: " How are you yn? It's been so long since we had any mission and talk with eachother"

"Yea that's right, I'm doing good. Let's focus on the main thing for which I asked all of you to come"

They nodded their heads and I began telling the whole story of him coming back.

Lia: "So what are you gonna do now? Will you be able to defeat and kill him knowing he was once your best friend?"

"For my dad's wish I can do everything and after what I listened from him"

Yuna: "What's your plan now? Did you told Taehyung about this?"

"No not yet, I'll tell him later after getting some more info of him from Taehyung"

"You guys do one thing, Chaeryoung you will be following Taehyung wherever he goes and make sure he's safe and inform me continuously what's happening and they're discussing about. You'll disguise as his personal assistant and a maid here in my house"

Chaeryoung: "As you say Maria"

"And Yuna,Ryujin you both will be spying on Dong woo after he will come back here to drop Taehyung and give regular updates on him also take this chip,with this help you'll be able to record all his talks just attach it with his clothes"

"And lastly Lia and yeji you both will stay at my dad's place and and increase the security of the house and if he goes outside follow him and keep eyes on surroundings to make sure no one is following him, after that we'll step onto our next plan".

They understood and immediately left for their works to do and where to go and in whom they have to keep their eyes on.

After they left,I decided to take a small map since it's already 4pm,after all the stress and confusion going on and the truths revealed all together is too much for me.

Also Taehyung will be coming early today than usual to take me on a date. So to not spoil it and make him worry about me, I'll tell all those things few days later after getting some more information about his plan.

Meanwhile

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I entered to my café and called the manager whom I appointed to run the store to bring those documents and files where there's my signature as the owner.

I signed a new contract and give it to him to sign it and now officially the xxxx café belongs to him.

"Thankyou Mr.Kim for helping me so much, I don't know how to repay you back but will surely do something which easier and decreases your pressure"

He said with not so happy face more like he's smirking but I didn't care and shrugged it off.

"No worries Mr. Lee, you don't need to pay me back just be loyal with my work and nothing else."

"Oh sure! Wait hold on let me pick up this call, I'm coming"

I nodded as he went somewhere to pick up his call. I don't know why but I'm not liking this guy it's like he's hiding something from me and what he says half of the meaning I couldn't get it.

He's giving some vibe which I'm unable to figure it out. I need to know more about him and also need to keep my eyes and ears open.

I excused myself from their and went in the direction where he went to receive his call and I saw behind the bushes talking with someone more like whispering. He was getting angry to that person whom he's speaking, I tried to hear but I couldn't so I went towards him hide behind the bushes eavesdropping their conversation.

"What the actual fuck is going on!!!! Couldn't you guys just a catch one single girl??? Is it that much difficult and get some information about her and her father who's the ex-mafia king?????!!!!!"

I just couldn't believe what I got to hear, I guessed something wrong in him and now it's clear what's his real intentions are. He's searching for yn and her father but why? What's the connection between them and him? It's so confusing af.

Wait did he perhaps got to know I'm her husband,and because of that he's joining hands with me in partnership. I will continue with my act that I don't know anything, today I'm going to ask yn about the whole matter that is going on.

I turned around to leave as there's no point of staying here also it's now 5:30 pm I promised yn to take her out and spend the whole day with her.

______________________________________

Words:1230

Hey guys!! How was the chapter??

Atlast Taehyung understood that guy's real intentions and now from here real scene will begin.

Next chapters will get interesting I swear

Wait y'all don't follow me??? Do it Asap! Cuz I'll let you know there in my MB (message board) when will I update and many other things...

Do follow me.

Anyways Make sure to vote and comment! Literally I took 2days to  write this part as I was not getting any idea also I was feeling lazy -_-

Do VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Then I'll feel that those precious times of mine which I gave in writing is not a waste but it's worth it.

Bye
Have a nice day y'all ❤️

Thankyou ✨