Chapter 13:Got his info

Tae POV:

We have finally completed our work and killed those bastards who tried to give our info and secrets to our enemy! But one thing I came to know that Baekhyun means my enemy have a sis but when I went to his palace I couldn't found her maybe she lives in another place. But then also what if she comes and found out that his loving bro is already dead, let it be! I don't care anyways! What should I do with it! That brat deserves it! And one more thing is stirring inside my head that when we have completed our work and was going to leave the palace but the bushes in the garden were moving? and at that time I also heard some whispers?? coming from there, So I called Suga to check out is there anyone else except us.

Flashback:

Suga: No I searched the whole garden there is no one. I guess it's just your hallucination.

Me: what? How can it be? I clearly heard some of the whispers coming from there.

Suga: There was no one V. No one is around except us.

Me: Ok then. Let's head back.

End of Flashback

Urghh........ I'm still thinking about this and couldn't get it aside this from my head!!

Y/N POV:

I quickly opened my phone to see it was his info! I read it and understood he is also same as me but I can't say that he's more powerful than me! This need to be proved then only I will consider him as a powerful mafia more than me.

I then headed to eunwoo's room to tell him this. I opened the door and what I see was unbelievable!!!Means like his whole room is messy, in one side of the corner full of packets of chips scattered and pillows lying in the floor and many more............

Me: Eunwooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Yell*

Eunwoo: ouch! Why are u screaming?

Me: why am I screaming?* sarcastically* Have u seen what have you done to your room! Huh! Clear it up quickly!

Eunwoo: umm... Sorry! hehe I will clear it up later, now tell me why did came in my room noona?

Me: No! First you clean up your room and then only I will tell you.

Eunwoo: *sighs* ok fine!

After a while:

Eunwoo: done! Now tell what's the matter?

Me: I came here to tell you that I got his info but not his pic.

Eunwoo: Really you did get?!

Me: yeah but that's simple like our's

Eunwoo: oh, so what's your plan?

Me: Now I don't have any plan I just wanted to see his face  but looks like I can only see him at the party only.

Eunwoo: hmm before that you can't see his face.

Me: yeah but I will wait for that time. Ok now I'm going we both are having schools so go and have dinner I'll eat later after completing my homework.

Eunwoo: ok.

After telling him I came to my room with my thoughts. The mafia party is after 1 month and before that I will get married I just need to give him some excuses from coming out of there. And tomorrow I am having college so I need to do the homework before I get detention from college....

______________________________________

To be continued....

I hope you enjoyed this part and am sry for the short chap since I am not well but nowadays I have to give short updates only, don't get disappointed from now onwards I will give on time I'll not take much time to update. So yea see u on the next chapter! Bye cuties.

Take care of yourself!

Ok so now bye!💕✨