Chapter 13 - Second Seige

"Wait," Wei Ying said as they stood at the cave's entrance in the burial mounds.

"I can't believe we are just stuck here like this," a junior disciple said.

"You can thank that Yiling Patriarch for you capture," a junior from Lanling named, Jin Chan barked, "he is probably going to get his puppets now, just so they can rip us apart. Stupid bastard."

"Shut up!" Jin Ling was heard when he yelled.

"What do you mean?" Jin Chan asked.

"It means, be quiet, stop talking," Jin Ling spat, "you're so annoying."

"Why are you all of a sudden defending that man? Did you forget what he did?" Jin Clan asked, "abandoned bastard."

"You-" Jin Ling yelled.

Other juniors were yelling and arguing to get them to stop fighting. Wei Ying sighed and looked at Lan Zhan, "can I have Suibian?"

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying confused.

"I know I can't use it, just humor me," Wei Ying said holding his hand out, "plus I know you have it, I saw you grab it on our way out of Jingshi."

Lan Zhan nodded and handed over Suibian. He removed it from the sheathe and handed it to Wen Ning. Wen Ning got the message just through his gesture and went to cut the juniors free.

"Hey," Wei Ying yelled to get the Juniors to stop arguing.

They did of course stop, and looked at the three, "Hanguang Jun!" Several juniors shouted.

"What are you happy for, they work together!" Jin Chan yelled.

Others ignored him as they were cut free, "Mo- Wei Qianbei, (Senior (前辈 qiánbèi) – a term of address for members of an elder generation.) You didn't have someone capture us," Sizhui stated as he feels he is not a bad guy.

"Me, you know I am unable to hire anyone to do such things," Wei Ying said.

"True, I've noticed you to be tragically poor for a while now,"Sizhui told him.

Wei Ying just smirked and nodded. He couldn't argue with such a junior. Especially it being Sizhui, he had grown very fond of the junior for quite some time now. He has also taken notice how Lan Zhan pays more attention to this junior then others. It gave it away when Sizhui kept saying he learns things from Hanguang Jun all the time, such as communicating with spirits through the zither, called inquiry

Soon Jin Ling approached the group, having Lan Zhan, Jingyi, and Sizhui step in front of Wei Ying as a form of protection.

"Are you planning to stab him again?" Jingyi asked.

Jingyi just glared at them and said nothing, "guy, let it be, let's go," Wei Ying said having others head out of the cave.

Jin Ling was the last to leave before Lan Zhan and Wei Ying. As everyone was heading out, they heard the sound of a sparks and a crash only to see Wen Ning fly across the cave. Wei Ying knew that sound anywhere...Zidian.

"Wen Ning?" Wei Ying asked, "what happened?"

"I'm fine," Wen Ning said holding his arm where he got whipped by Zidian.

"Jin Ling, get out here!" Wei Ying heard Jiang Cheng yell.

Wei Ying sighed knowing the group that was to lead another siege to the mounds has arrived. He knows he is going to be blamed for the juniors being here, he knows he is going to be blamed for the puppets, he knows that swords and torches were waiting for him outside the cave. Lan Zhan left with the Lan disciples only to bring them to his uncle but he stayed back at a distance. Wei Ying let out another sigh and joined in, standing by Lan Zhan.