Chapter 26 - Xichen's Perfect Timing...Again

Xichen had some things to discuss with the boys that morning, so he went over to speak with them. He tried knocking and no one answered. So Xichen decided to check inside before looking elsewhere. Of course, his timing was perfect only to see his brother naked on top of Wuxian pinning him to the bed. Xichen blinked in shock at the sudden scene before him. Two men, one being his little brother, naked in bed.

"You are being very naughty," he heard Wangji say to Wuxian.

Xichen quickly stepped out of the Jingshi, closing the door behind him and let out a sigh, "why me?" He questioned out loud.

He went back to his place and sat at his table making tea. He wanted to bang his head against the wall for seeing such an different side his brother. He placed his head in his hands and wanted to scream. As he sat there flustered, a knock came to his door. He quickly calmed himself by taking a couple deep breaths and went to answer it.

"Shufu," Xichen greeted and let him inside.

"You said you wanted to speak with me at some point, so I had free time this morning and came to talk," Lan Qiren said joining him at the table and was offered tea.

"Actually, I had a question that I thought you might be able to answer," Xichen said, "if not I thought maybe you know where to look for one."

"Well, I am here to answer any," Qiren said.

"It's actually about Wei Wuxian," Xichen said.

Lan Qiren couldn't help but sigh, "how come there are so many things surrounding that one boy?" He questioned.

"I am wondering that same thing," Xichen said and then asked, "so, as you know he has been working on his new core with the body Mo Xuanyu gave him. It has began to become stronger but we had to seal his spiritual passages ways. He still has a big amount of resentful energy in his body. He has some of his soul in his flute Chenqing. His flute is made entirely of resentful energy so, even if we try to cleanse the flute, the part of his soul he stored inside will be destroyed from the sudden change. In turn it will be dangerous for Wuxian as his current soul will backfire, maybe even kill him...he and I don't want to make any rash decisions for Wangji's sake alone. So we thought maybe you had a solution?"

"Hmm," Qiren said processing it all, "you could try to put the piece of the soul into an item with two thirds resentment and a third spiritual energy, that way it can still handle being cleansed once inside the new object. As for his flute Chenqing, after the transfer is done, you can cleanse the flute naturally. If he wants it to be a spiritual tool, he just has to cultivate it like any other spiritual tool," he said, "or you can just return the piece soul to him and cleanse him slowly. Either process should work. Keep his passage ways closed until the Resentful energy is almost gone. The spiritual energy already flowing with the passage ways close should be enough to handle to soul to transfer back."

"Okay," Xichen said, "how he did it then, he used the Yin Hu Fu, how do we do the transfer this time? I've never done such a thing. What are the risks? The chances?"

"If he trusts me enough, I am able to perform the spell. The risks are low, possibly a small backfire to spiritual energy but it's a simple recovery, and the chances I feel would be anywhere from seventy to eighty percent," Lan Qiren said, "we can set something up later this evening, I have a lecture to attend to."

Xichen nodded, "thank you, we almost thought about searching for Baoshan as a last resort."

"Good luck finding that woman," He scoffed standing, "she has be secluded in a mountain for years."

"I know," Xichen said and walked his uncle out.

After that lengthy discussion, he wondered if the two boys had finished their business so he could now speak with them. He sighed knowing he had to go over to check. He was not looking forward for another look at his little brothers ass, if he had to see that again. When he arrived to the door of Jingshi, he questioned if he should knock or just go in again....