Chapter 19 - Nature's Beauty

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were flying in Bichen heading back to Cloud Recesses. Wangji has yet to tell his uncle of him courting Wuxian, but that won't stop him from bring him home. He already got permission from his brother anyway. His main focus now, was to help Wei Ying get his mental health stable again and maybe try to get him to work on his core.

Wei Ying said that destroying the Yin Hu Fu, consumes a lot of energy. With his current energy level, Wei Ying can't destroy it alone, plus there is also a very high chance of a back fire. So they decided to wait for his energy to be back to normal, and Xichen to return from Qinghe. That way Lan Zhan, Xichen, and Wei Ying can try together.

As they flew to Gusu, Wei Ying was leaning back into Lan Zhan with his back flush against his chest. His eyes were closed and his head rested against Lan Zhan's shoulder. Lan Zhan held him tightly to keep him steady and from falling from the sword. Lan Zhan smiled and pressed his lips to Wei Ying's temple.

"Love, Wei Ying," he said against Wei Ying's skin.

With lips placed against his temple and warm breath hitting the skin, caused a shiver to crawl down his back. A small sigh of pleasure came from him as he turned to look up at Lan Zhan's face.

"I love you too, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said in response and kissed the man's jaw.

~*Mature Content*~

Still having a good amount of time to travel, Lan Zhan stopped abruptly and landed the two on the ground. His sword went back into his sheathe as Lan Zhan turned to Wei Ying who was confused as to why they had stopped. Lan Zhan grabbed him and pinned him against the tree behind him, causing a squeal to escape Wei Ying's mouth. Wei Ying's arms were pinned above his head being held down by one hand of Lan Zhan's, and the other was placed to the side of Wei Ying against the tree.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying yelled, "what ar-"

He was cut off with Lan Zhan's lips, and he melted back into the tree immediately with a moan against Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan pushed his body tightly against Wei Ying as a way say to him what he wanted to do. Wei Ying got the clue in an instant and a muffled giggle was heard under their kiss. Lan Zhan became impatient and started to open Wei Ying's robes, his mouth hungrily bit down at his collarbone causing Wei Ying to moan a bit louder.

"I know..we are in....the middle of nowhere...but won't others hear?" Wei Ying asked.

"Don't. care." Lan Zhan growled between nibbles on skin.

Wei Ying wanted so much for his hands to be set free by Lan Zhan's strong grip holding him down. He wanted to wrap himself around Lan Zhan and let him have his way, take him as he wants to. Wei Ying just wants to hold onto him.

Lan Zhan let go of him and knelt down to Wei Ying's bottoms pulling off him. He lifted a leg and put it over his shoulder. Before Wei Ying could react in any way he was in Lan Zhan's mouth. His hands were on either side of him as his nails dug into the bark of the tree, and his head hung back with his teeth clenched shut sucking in air before letting it out with a moanful sign.

He was deep in Lan Zhan's mouth, taking in the warmth of him. Lan Zhan managed to get Wei Ying's other leg off the ground and propped over his other shoulder. As he sucked on his member, he pushed a finger past the crack of Wei Ying's butt cheeks and into him, curving his finger to hit his spot. Noticing he was already wet with his own fluids, Lan Zhan pulled his finger out, took Wei Ying off his shoulders and held him up with his arms under his legs, pushed up against the tree. With the tree being a useful prop, it allowed Lan Zhan to hold Wei Ying up as he pulled himself out of his bottomed to set himself to enter.

"Ready this time?" Lan Zhan asked, "I'm going in all the way, fast in one go."

"Take...me," he pleaded between panting breaths.

With the head already in, Lan Zhan held Wei Ying firmly against the tree and allowed the man to grip onto his shoulder for support. Lan Zhan slammed himself in hard, fast, and deep. Wei Ying cried with a whimper. Some tears fell due to the pain but he soon recovered from the pleasure of Lan Zhan inside of him. The pain subsided, he nodded to Lan Zhan that he was okay and can move.

With that one nod, it was all Lan Zhan needed to lose control and get lost in the sex. Going slow at first to get Wei Ying comfortable, but unable to handle the slow pace for too long, Lan Zhan snapped and push him to move a max speed. With that speed he pushed in deeper with each thrust and felt him hit his spot, sending pleasure through every nerve of both of their bodies.

"More!" Wei Ying cried out as he shoved his face into Lan Zhan's neck.

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying tightly as he dropped them both to the ground in the grass, just behind a bush. Lan Zhan wasted no time settling himself into Wei Ying's warmth again, causing Wei Ying to squirm a little underneath him before rising his legs up on either side of Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan hooked his arms around Wei Ying's legs to help keep them open and rested his hands on the ground on either side of him.

Lan Zhan then started to go back to his fast pace, "So..Good Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan groaned in response and crushed his lips to Wei Ying's. The two remained inseparable for a good little while until they were both satisfied enough of each other to continue back to Cloud Recesses. Of course, can the two really get satisfied enough of each other?