Chapter 43 - This Isn't the End

This isn't of Them, but of their first chapter.

One last chapter with a steamy moment in it for you.
///////////

~*Mature Content*~

It was morning, and as usual, Lan Zhan had woken first. It was the morning after they married, and Lan Zhan was super happy to be where he is now. He laid their in bed on his side with his newly-wed-to husband. Their legs were entangled together, Wei Ying's head was firm against his chest with his hands on either side of him on Lan Zhan's body. Lan Zhan's arms were wrapped around him in a comforting embrace.

To hold Wei Ying like this, and to finally call him his husband, Lan Zhan didn't want this dream to end. He was happy it was reality, but it sure felt like a dream. Laying there holding the man he loves and calling him his, that was a dream of his for a long time. It has now come true.

Lan Zhan had his right hand rested on Wei Ying's head. The tips of his fingers circled and gently massaging the scalp through the thick raven-silk hair. His other hand was gently rubbing and caressing Wei Ying's back. The tips of his fingers glide ever so gently and slowly up and down Wei Ying's spine. Lan Zhan was in complete bliss with love as he just laid there enjoying every second of laying down with Wei Ying.

"Mmm," Wei Ying purred to Lan Zhan's touch as he was waking up.

Lan Zhan smiled down at him as he subconsciously started to hum to him. He was humming the song the sang to Madam Florist way back then, which is called Wangxian. Wei Ying slowly looked up at him before placing a kiss on the man's chin.

As they were both still bare for last night, Lan Zhan took it as a blessing. Half the work was already done. So, he carefully but quickly rolled on top of Wei Ying as he caught himself with his hands. Wei Ying reached out his own hands, bracing them against Lan Zhan's chest. Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying's hands at the wrist and pinned them above his head. Wei Ying let out a little growl, interested and interrogative, as Lan Zhan ground against him, his member harder now, as was Wei Ying's.

To tease him, Lan Zhan lowered his face to meet with Wei Ying's but dodged a kiss on the lips. Instead Lan Zhan kissed his collarbone, first one side and then the other, and then the inside of his arm, just below the elbow, where Lan Zhan knew he was ticklish.

"Lan Zhan! Ha ha! That tickles!" Wei Ying giggled as he tried to twitch and wiggle away from Lan Zhan's playing.

It only made Lan Zhan want to play more as he kissed just under the pit of his arm and swirled his tongue across the skin. Wei Ying continued to laugh as Lan Zhan played with him. Lan Zhan loved the taste of him as he moved from the left arm to the right. Wei Ying continued to laugh but a growl was added at one point.

He was harder now, he pressed his hips up against Lan Zhan's, but he lifted himself off Wei Ying, beyond his reach. He moaned in frustration, he tried to pull his hands free but Lan Zhan held them firm. With one hand, Lan Zhan removed his forehead ribbon and tied it around Wei Ying's wrists

"Be good for me and I'll untie you," Lan Zhan said with a devilish smile.

Wei Ying was feeling so turned on by this sudden dominance from Lan Zhan. The way he was just taking so much control and not letting him so much as hold onto him for support. He was curious as to what Lan Zhan was going to do.

"I can be good, so good! I swear!" Wei Ying played along, "what happens if I misbehave?"

"I guess you will find out," Lan Zhan said continuing to tease him.

Lan Zhan leaned down and crushed his lips against Wei Ying's. Wei Ying worked his mouth open and pushed his tongue into Lan Zhan's mouth. Lan Zhan captured his tongue and sucked on it, getting a good taste of Wei Ying, but also himself. Lan Zhan's burning, fiery hands reached from Wei Ying hips, up to his ribs, and stilled themselves. Still they kissed, sharing breath, bodies close, the deeper scent of them both, beneath lotus flowers and sandalwood.