Chapter 38 - What Home Feels Like

~**Mature content in Chapter**~

It was the next day and the two were outside beside the spring meditating. It was such a beautiful and peaceful place. They wanted to stay to enjoy the area for a little while longer. Wei Ying woke from his meditation and felt a bit warm. He removed his robes, leaving him only in his trousers and went into the water of the spring. The spring water was not freezing cold and it was not hot. It was refreshing to cool him down, but warm to keep him from shivering.

As he swam around he took a glance over at Lan Zhan who was sitting on a boulder that was half in the spring and half out of it. He swam over to the boulder and rested his arms on it as he placed his chin on his arms. He then just started at the man in admiration. Feeling the presence of Wei Ying's gaze, Lan Zhan woke from his meditation and smiled down at his lover.

Wei Ying's body glossed wet from the water of the spring with light reflecting off of him brought a new sense of ethereal beauty to his soulmate. Lan Zhan's heart felt as if it was going to burst out of his chest because of how much he was loving the sight of Wei Ying's wet body.

Wei Ying blushed and sank into the water. He swam to the other side of the spring before popping back out. During that time he was underwater, Lan Zhan had removed his robes and head ornaments to join him in the spring. He too was in his trousers as he stepped it. Wei Ying swam over to him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Hello handsome," Wei Ying flirted.

Lan Zhan chuckled and knelt into the water so he was face to face with him, "Hello cutie," he flirted back.

Wei Ying giggled as he wrapped his arms around his neck, "Want to have some fun?" Wei Ying asked in a flirtatious tone, "play a bit?"

"Seems you have read my mind," Lan Zhan continued to flirt back with him.

Wei Ying placed his right hand on the back of Lan Zhan's head and pushed his head towards his until their lips were connected. Lan Zhan drew Wei Ying closer to him as he wrapped his arms around him. Wei Ying drew his hands back around to the front and placed them on Lan Zhan's chest. He trailed his hand down Lan Zhan's chest, to his abs, and turned his hand as he pushed past Lan Zhan's trousers. He gripped onto Lan Zhan's erect shaft and slowly started to stroke him.

Lan Zhan moaned into Wei Ying's mouth as he trailed his tongue across his lower lip. Lan Zhan forced his tongue to part Wei Ying's lips to enter his mouth. Wei Ying complied tilting his head slightly so their lips set perfectly. Lan Zhan sucked on Wei Ying's tongue getting a good taste of him. To Lan Zhan, Wei Ying always tasted sweet like honey.

Running his hands under Wei Ying's butt, he held onto him as he brought Wei Ying to the boulder he was meditating on. Lan Zhan gently pressed Wei Ying's back flush against the stone, and worked his trousers off him. Wei Ying held himself up on the stone as Lan Zhan took Wei Ying's cock in his hand.

Lan Zhan lapped his tongue across the head and swirled his tongue around in a circle. Flat tongued, he dragged his tongue down the shaft as Wei Ying opened his legs. He basically looked like a sort of crab hanging onto the boulder he was leaning on. Lan Zhan held the cock up while licking his balls, he sucked in the skin and then moved his tongue in a circular motion. He trailed his tongue down licking from Wei Ying's taint to his puckered hole, curling the rim.

Lan Zhan thrust his tongue inside him further, causing Wei Ying to screamed from pleasure as he began to cum. His inner walls were clenching Lan Zhan's tongue. Lan Zhan spread Wei Yings cheeks open overstimulating him as he slid his tongue out gasping for air as he came up. Wei Yings entire body shivers and twitches body slowly calming down from its amazing high.

"Lan Zhan p-please! T-take m-me!" Wei Ying begged.

He carefully pulled Wei Ying down from the boulder and held him against it again as he set himself. He then pushed in fast and hard. Wei Ying moaned loudly as Lan Zhan slammed into him. Lan Zhan thrusted at his fast and hard speed. Wei Ying was already overstimulated again as he felt himself tighten around Lan Zhan's cock. Lan Zhan felt him tighten causing he to go faster to keep the pace go.

"Ugh! Uhhhh..L-Lan Zhan, I-I'm gonna cum, Lan Zhan Er gege please! fuck-"

Lan Zhan ignored his cries as he was too lost in his state of an euphoric high, "Ahh hah!" He groaned as he reached his peak and came into him,"Oh, Wei Ying!" He growled as Wei Ying's lips were against his ear. Wei Ying whispering Lan Zhan's name over and over, like a chant.

Wei Ying so began to feel dizzy from the constant orgasm highs as Lan Zhan pulled out of him. Lan Zhan set Wei Ying down on top of the boulder as he then collapsed onto it. His body was trembling from the pleasureful delight he just experienced with his soulmate.

After some time, the to got out of the spring completely and put on their dry robes. They made their way over to the tent as sat under a large tree. Lan Zhan leaned back onto it as Wei Ying sat between Lan Zhan's legs as he resting his back to Lan Zhan's chest. Lan Zhan wrapped his arms around him. Wei Ying slumped down further into Lan Zhan as Lan Zhan rested his chin on top of Wei Ying's head.

"Lan Zhan, I am so happy you had time to come here with me," Wei Ying said happily and relaxed.

"I am always available to spend time with my Wei Ying," he said happily, "you also know I am not doing anything right now, other then helping you cultivate your core again."

Lan Zhan lifted his head as he felt Wei Ying turn to look up at him, "because of you, starting to know what a home really feels like."

"Wei Ying, because of you, I have learned what friendship is, what love is, what the warmth of a soulmate is. Because of you, I too, really know what a home feels like."

Wei Ying smiled at him, flashing his cute pearly white bunny teeth, causing Lan Zhan's heart to gain more warmth. Lan Zhan leaned down and kissed him. The kiss was so passionate but soft and gentle. Wei Ying deepened the kiss in response. Lan Zhan smiled as he pulled back from the kiss. He stared into Wei Ying's eyes for a moment before resting his chin back on Wei Ying's head. The two sat there most of the day just enjoying each other's company.