Chapter 37 - A Magical Date Night

Lan Xichen took Wei Ying to the place he knows that he would find suitable for Lan Zhan and him to have a night together. They were at the edge of Caiyi Town and followed a trail further down into the woods. They came across a stone path that led to a hidden archway made of Shrubs and vines.

(Archway)

(Archway)

After passing through, another five minutes in, they reached an open meadow, a river and waterfall were the center piece of it all. Lan Xichen also had a decent size tent set up, blankets a fairly large basket, and a few Qiankun bags. There was also a stack of firewood ready as well.

 There was also a stack of firewood ready as well

(Camp)

"Did you just, happen to set all this up?" Wei Ying asked.

"I did," Lan Xichen answered, "I want you to stay here and I will get Wangji to come here, even if I have to tie him up and drag him here."

Wei Ying laughed, "I'm sure he will follow," he said, "I don't think Lan Zhan would not."

"I know, just wanted to say that," he said, "oh, at the archway, I have a privacy barrier with a protection binder to it. I will activate it when I drop Wangji off. I'm sure you would like to be undisturbed and it will help for when you two get loud."

"How come I had a feeling you'd do something like that?" Wei Ying asked.

"Because I have been around you both long enough to know that you both are like loud animals when you don't put privacy barriers on Jingshi. I'm sure it's by accident but I've had to step it a few times and add it from the outside," Lan Xichen claimed.

"Oh, oops," Wei Ying said a bit embarrassed.

Lan Xichen laughed as he pat him on the shoulder. He then left Wei Ying on his own as he went to go get his brother. After Xichen left, Wei Ying looked around for a while. There was an slightly open area with a river flowing by. He followed it. He soon came across a group of trees with the river linked to a spring. There were a few different flowing waterfalls and blue flowers and butterflies everywhere.

 There were a few different flowing waterfalls and blue flowers and butterflies everywhere