Chapter 35: WRESTLEMANIA Pt. 5 ROLLINS V PUNK

Seth's back lit up in pain. Punk smacked the chair across his back. Seth wailed and squirmed in agony.

Punk laughed at his pain as he hit him again.

He tossed the chair out, satisfied at the damage he did.

He leapt over the apron and put the ring, and began to search under the ring.

Seth stumbled to his feet.

Punk found a table and dragged it out, the crowd roaring at what they expected to happen.

He slid the table into the ring.

He stood on the apron shouting and insults to the crowd without reason.

Seth saw his opportunity, and ran for it.

He elbowed Punk right off the apron, and sent him flying into the announce table.

Seth ran to the opposite ropes, rebounded off, and sprang right over onto CM Punk.

The back of Punk's head hit the floor hard.

Seth stood, fueled by adrenaline pumping through his veins.

He put Punk onto the announce table.

He stood and put Punk in a headlock.

Punk hit Seth's ribs, determined to get out of the hold.

He punched his way free of Seth's hold, a kicked the Future in the head.

Seth fell off the table with a THUD.

Punk fell on his back, trying to get his breath.

Seth stared under the ring apron.

He pulled out a Singapore Cane - otherwise know, as a Kendo Stick.

He smashed the stick across CM Punk's back. He did it again, ignoring Punk's wails of agony.

Again, and again, and again. Punk's back was covered in welts.

Seth picked out a fresh, gleaming chair and hit it onto CM Punk's chest with no remorse.

Then on his back. He smashed Punk with it as hard as he did Reigns and Ambrose when he 'betrayed' them.

CM Punk laid, almost unconscious with pain.

Seth next took out a trash can.
He put Punk's head inside it.

Seth climbed to the top turnbuckle. The crowd roared.

Seth flew. Cameras flashed, people gasped.

Seth landed with an elbow straight through the table on CM Punk's can-head.

A small group of young adults began chanting 'ECW' vigorously.

Seth stirred first.

He used the barricades to help himself up. His ribs felt numb with pain.

Seth turned to the ring.

The commentary went crazy, as Kane and J & J Security ran through the crowd, causing boos as they were seen.

Kane pushed Seth into the post.

Seth fell, pain from his shoulder covering everything.

J & J Security began stomping on him with rage.

Jamie Noble began shouting in with country accent that Seth should've stayed with the Authority.

"YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED WIT' US BOY!!! I RECKON YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE LEAVING US!!!!"