Chapter 8: Where's your friend huh?

The following Tuesday, Rolins was informed by his doctors that he would not be able to compete for a month, and would therefore miss the TLC Pay-Per-View.

Because of the Attack by Kane.

The attack by CM Punk at his hotel.

And then apparently he suffered a concussion by being hit by the briefcase on Monday Night, and the GTS. And Punk hand also given him internal bleeding between his ribs.

Rollins was screwed. These are the consequences for messing with Triple H, he thought to himself.

If he was fit to compete he would be helping Dean Ambrose in a handicap match on Smackdown against Bray Wyatt and the infamous CM Punk.

The Smackdown that night was a special live edition. He would be able to watch Dean's match live.

Punk taped his hands. He had no idea where Bray Wyatt was. Maybe he was creepily watching him from the air vents. Or even hidden inside a book bag. Or right behind him. It didn't matter if he didn't show up. He'd beaten Dean Ambrose by himself before. But this Dean Ambrose was different. He was completely uncaged.
Crazy. Psychotic. Lunatic. Unstable. So many words he could use to describe him.

The only reason he worked for Vince was because Vince admitted something he swore he would never say. That Punk was the Best In The World.

Vince had admitted because he knew Punk was the only one that could avenge his daughter and son-in-law. He had also promised Punk something. He promised that Punk would have the chance to take the MITB briefcase from Seth Rollins.

Punk didn't want to pass that up. And also, he wanted to see why Triple H invested in him so much. If Rollins was the future of the WWE and not Punk, he wanted to personally find out why.

Dean Ambrose's engine rev started up. His music blasted. Dean walked out angry.
(Play music)

CM Punk walked out. After the creepy entrance of Bray Wyatt, the match was off to an energetic start.

(Stop music if you wish)

Ambrose had attacked both men after the bell rang. Ambrose had taken the match by storm for the first five minutes. Ambrose was demolishing Wyatt in the corner. Punk hit a flying knee to the back of Dean's head. That turned the match upside down for the Lunatic Fringe.
For the next 14 minutes Ambrose was being picked apart.

Punk was the legal man. Ambrose was laying on the ground. Punk took a microphone into his hand.

Rollins was watching the tape unpleased from the hospital.

"Where is huh?", asked Punk. "Where's your little BFF Seth Rollins? Where is he huh? Ain't no S.H.I.E.L.D. coming to save you know!!"

He grabbed Dean's hair and slammed it into the canvas. He did it again. And again. He put Ambrose in the corner across from Wyatt. Punk walked over and tagged in Bray. Bray arm to Dean. Dean put his foot straight into Wyatt's face. Wyatt stumbled back. Dean filled around the turnbuckle to the top. He flew with a dropkick straight into Bray. Bray stood once more, almost unphased. Dean hit a clothesline. Bray stood up to get another.

When Bray got up again, Dean leapt on top of him and proceeded to land a storm of fists. Punk got into the ring. He kicked at Dean's head. Dean ducked and pushed Punk into the turnbuckle. Bray hit Dean in the back of the head. Ambrose went forward, and springboarded off the ropes and hit a clothesline. Ambrose picked up Bray and hooked under his arms for Dirty Deeds.

Punk hit Dean in the back with a chair.

The official ordered the bell rang.

Punk hit Dean again. Bray stood. He snatched the chair from Punk. Bray bent the chair across Dean's back.

Rollins wished he was there. He didn't know where Roman was.

Bray had brought a table from under the ring. He set it up. Ambrose struggled to get up. CM Punk brought a kendo stick. He thrashed it upon the back of the former S.H.I.E.L.D. member. He did it again. And again.

Bray picked up Dean in the hold of Sister Abigail. He planted Dean Ambrose straight through the table.

CM Punk picked up Dean on his shoulders. He delivered the GTS without hesitation. Bray was on his knees screaming words into Dean's ear. Punk looked on, a little weirded out. He walked out to the sound of his music.

(Play music)

Rollins was furious.
He felt a sudden cold change in the air. He looked to his right to see Sting. His shades still creeped the willies out of him.

Rollins:"What do I do when I get back? Where were you?! What do we do now?"

Sting sighed. "You do what you do. You and Dean take care of Punk and Bray. Get them out of the picture."

Rollins huffed. He watched Smackdown end with Bray Wyatt shouting words at Dean, and the medics checking on him. Punk stood at the top the stage with a smile.

(Stop music)