Chapter 11: What is with ambushes all of a sudden?

Seth was in the gym when he got the news the next day. He immediately took a cab to see how Roman was doing.

Interestingly, John Cena wanted to see how Roman was too..
There was an awkward silence in the cab between Seth and him.

Rollins wilted for Roman to wake up. After about 20 minutes with Rollins and Cena awkwardly ending and starting conversations, Roman released a few groans and moans and opened his eyes.

"And the man awakens", spoke Seth. "You've got a guest."

Roman responded softly. "Is it -" then he noticed Cena. "Oh."

John stood with his hands in his pockets. "Roman."

"How have you been?", Rollins asked.

"Thank God I've only got a minor concussion."

"Now I know that you probably lied to the doctors, so tell me what really happened", Rollins demanded.

Roman didn't say anything.

"Look Roman", Cena said. "It may be a little uncomfortable with me in here, but I know you were attacked by someone. Just spill."

Roman:"What makes you think that?"

Cena:"First Rollins gets attacked. Sent him to the hospital. I don't know if there's a connection between that, but even if not, you Roman, are not likely a man to trip and hit his head on a car."

Roman:"How do you know that's what I told the doctors?"

Seth:"Really? That's what you said?"

Cena:"Seriously?"

Roman sighed.

"It was Dean Ambrose", Roman explained. He explained how Ambrose attacked him.

"What is with ambushes all of a sudden?", Cena muttered to himself.

Roman:"He looked...strange. More psycho than usual."

Cena:"Maybe Wyatt did something."

Seth:"Yeah.. Because he was dragged away to 'who knows where' and no one tried to save him from the Eater of Worlds."

Cena heard the offensiveness in Rollins voice. "Well I don't remember hearing 'Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, and Delta."

Seth:"Yeah, well you could've done something. Punk interfered in that match."

Cena:"Well if you don't recall, I had a brutal match that night against the Big Show. So forgive me if maybe I had a cramp or two."

Seth stood. "Yeah, or maybe you just decided not to be Superman and come to the rescue."

Cena:"I'll help anybody that needs it. But understand-"

Seth:"No. No you won't Cena, because when we targeted Ryback, you never came to his help. The Big Guy was always helping you, but never vice versa."

Roman:"Maybe your ball fell off Cena."

Cena looked at Reigns. "Excuse me?"

Roman:"Maybe picking up Big Show twice in one night for AA finally made your balls fall of. And then you were too afraid to come help Ambrose - cause you lost your balls - and then left Ambrose to be brainwashed."

Cena chuckled. "Never liked the S.H.I.E.L.D., but I like the way boys like to justify things you do. Like how you justified being a bully to the WWE Roster by saying it was for justice."

Seth:"Did I need to justify the fact that I demolished people to get to a point like Survivor Series and get rid of Triple H? Wasn't it clear that the Authority was the embodiment of injustice?"

Cena said nothing.

Seth:"Oh, nothing to say huh? What, did someone finally put your tongue in the STF?"

Cena:"Right now I wanna get to the bottom of this. Other superstars and divas might begin following what they hear on the news, and begin taking grudges outside the ring. And that is bad, because we could be looking at more people in hospitals, more broken bodies, and more people like Stone Cold Steve Austin. And we don't need that. Why wasn't Roman there at TLC? From what I hear, he should've been near enough to save Dean."

Roman:"I was talking with someone."

Cena:"Like who?"

Seth:"None of your business."

Cena:"You know what? If you two don't want my help with this, I'll leave you boys to it. Later."

Cena walked out the room.

When Seth thought Cena far enough, he asked, "what did Sting say?"

Roman:"He told me that if you and Ambrose are out of the title picture, I need to step up and be there."

Seth:"Nice. Well, keep me updated on your condition, and, I'll be at the hotel when you need me."