Chapter 6: Consequnces-Part 3

The following week was pretty normal for Rollins. Tuesday he went to the gym mainly. He wasn't medically cleared for the Smackdown tapings.

Wednesday he wasn't cleared for the live event. Same for Thursday. Friday he had an interview on a sports podcast. He couldn't recall the name. Then in the late afternoon, he visited Dean Ambrose at the hospital he was located at. Ambrose and Wyatt ended in a no contest.

What happened was that Bray Wyatt smashed Dean through the LED lights. They both had crashed. The ref ended the match. Dean pulled an arm muscle. Bray disappeared.

Saturday he went to IGN Headquarters for an interview as well as play WWE 2K15 live.
He was currently on his way to his hotel room in the elevator. He stepped out at the opening of the doors.

He opened his room door upon finding it. He closed it normally. He took two steps forward before his door crashed onto him. Rollins fell under his now broken door. Someone took Rollins by his shirt and threw him into the rooms TV.
Rollins was thrown in the wall. Seth fell. He tried as quickly as possible to get up. He succeeded and speared the attacker into the wall.
The invader wore a black hoodie. A black thug mask was on his face.
Rollins hit the man in the gut. Then in the face. The attacker kicked Rollins between the legs. Rollins was punched in the face then kicked in his gut. The attacker grabbed Rollins by his hair and sent him into the drawers.
Seth's left runs collided with the drawer sending bolts of pain into his ribs.
The attacker leapt up and delivered a knee into Seth's face. Rollins' arm and neck were wrapped into a choke. Seth was passing out. The hold was released.
The attacker took hold of the 75 inch LG TV and smashed it across Seth's back. He raised it and did it again. And again. Rollins was hurt badly. The TV was broken in half across his back. Seth was dizzy.
The attacker ran out the room.

Somewhere around 10-15 minutes passed till Adam Rose passed the door. He was wearing a flower pattern shirt, and colorful jeans.

Rose entered the room and turned over Seth. Rollins' nose was bleeding. Adam shouted down the hall.

"Someone call 911!! There's been a Lemon Attack!!"

Rollins had passed out.

Rollins was diagnosed with internal bleeding between his ribs that night. Ambrose had been in the hospital the entire time for his surgery. Roman Reigns was at the police station reviewing the security feeds. Ambrose had called Sting hundreds of times.
No answers. Seth had just woken up, his memories being a blur.

Ambrose and him were talking about what to do on Monday. Vince declared he had some sort of plan for Rollins. The internal bleeding wasn't too bad. He should be good to go on Monday.
Ambrose's pulled muscle was good enough to fight with. Brad Maddox granted him a spot in Battle Royal on Monday Night Raw to determine the #1 Contender for the WWE Heavyweight Championship.
Rollins still awaited Sting to get to the hospital, if he was on his way at all.

Monday Night Raw. 8:25. 40-Man Battle Royal to determine the #1 Contender for the WWE World Heavyweight championship.

Only 8 men left. Dean Ambrose was battling Bray Wyatt in the corner. John Cena fighting Cesaro and Big Show in the corner. Rusev just eliminated Jack Swagger and Sheamus by simply lifting them up by their legs. 6 men left.

Rollins watched on backstage.

Bray lifted Ambrose in the air and slammed him down. Bray moved on to hit Cena in the back of his head. Big Show and Wyatt were pummeling John. Rusev tried to land a kick to Cesaro's face. Cesaro dodged under it, kicked Rusev between the legs and proceeded to delver uppercut upon uppercut. Cena pushed Bary away. He scooped up Big Show, and delivered an Attitude Adjustment. Bray leapt and smashed Cena's face with an elbow. Wyatt stood slowly. He began to scream at Cena. Wyatt instead picked up Big Show.
Rusev pushed Cesaro and then delivered a solid kick. Cesaro stumbled. Ambrose grabbed Cesaro by his head and tights and tossed him out. Rusev tried to kick. Ambrose caught his foot.
Dean bit the foot of Rusev. The Russian Federation's champion screamed like a girl.
Ambrose spin around Rusev. When he came around, Ambrose kicked him in the gut, hooked his arms under, and slivered Dirty Deeds to the U.S. Champion.
Bray Wyatt had thrown Big Show out, and was now brutalizing John. Ambrose tossed Rusev out. Rusev caught himself on the ropes. Ambrose forgot about Rusev and went in the attack to Bray. Ambrose tried to hook for Dirty Deeds. Bray twisted it around into Sister Abigail. Cena dropkicked Bray before he could plant Dean. Bray stumbled and looked in the other direction. Rusev kicked the Eater World in the face.
Cena then picked up Bray, and gave him an Attitude Adjustment right to the outside. The three men escaped into their own corners.
They stared each other down.

Rollins was muttering words of hope for his friend.

Ambrose attacked Rusev. They were going at each other's throats. What else do you expect form Dean Ambrose?

Cena pitched in to the fight with Rusev. Rusev was almost being tossed out. Rusev kicked Cena in the head. Then the same to Dean. Rusev hung on the outside of the ropes. Ambrose tried to grab John, but John reversed it and sent Ambrose straight into Rusev. The Bulgarian Brute was knocked out. Ambrose caught himself outside the ropes. Cena delivered punches into Ambrose. Ambrose blocked one hit and raked Cena in the eyes.
Cena took some steps back.

Bray Wyatt pulled Dean's feet from under him. Ambrose hit his face in the ring and fell to the outside. The bell rang.
Bray Wyatt grabbed Ambrose and quickly delivered Sister Abigail onto the mats. Cena looked up. He was stunned.
His theme song rang.
Cena ran under the ropes to attack Wyatt and help Ambrose. Wyatt ran into the crowd, laughing.

Rollins cursed and kicked down his chair. He threw his Briefcase at the wall, in pure rage.

Cena helped up Amrose. Dean was dazed. Cena walked him up the ramp. Ambrose kicked Cena between the legs. He hooked his arm around John's head and delivered his original Dirty Deeds right onto the metal ramp. Ambrose stood, unbalanced and stumbling.
His theme music played as he walked out, not, as the new #1 Contender...

10:27 PM.

The Second Coming blasted into the arena. Some people cheered, some people booed as Seth Rollins walked down the ramp.
Rollins got in the ring with a mean look on his face as he awaited Mr. McMahon's challenge.

No Chance in Hell played. The Chairman of the WWE walked out with an evil smile on his face.

The crowd booed as Vince held the microphone to his mouth.

Vince:"Fine then, go ahead and boo all you want!! You don't know what this company needs!! You don't know the trouble I go through!! Go ahead and boo!! Cause at the end of the day, you're all using your money to come here and see my show!! Your all giving me money, money, money!! Rollins... You put your hands on my daughter and son-in-law for this so-called 'justice' that you serve. Well Seth...I'm about to give you some true justice."

Vince waved toward the entering curtains. Out came a man in black shorts, with black kickpads knee pads on his legs. Rollins saw the exact same black hoodie and mask on the attacker at his hotel.

Vince:"Seth Rollins...your opponent tonight is..."

The man unmasked himself. The crowd cheered, booed and gasped.

Vince:"CM, PUNK!!!"