Chpater 10: No wonder she's still single...

The Wednesday after the the SmackDown tapings. Rollins had beaten Sheamus in a hard-won, excellent match. Rollins almost had his face planted in.

It was late in the afternoon. Rollins was on the phone. With no one. He was trying to call Dean Ambrose.

He tried calling Sting, but as most of the time, no answer.

Ambrose wasn't picking up. He was pacing outside his hotel room.

Paige walked by and noticed Rollins frustrated face.

"What's the matter with you?", she asked. "Fiancé not picking up?"

"Very funny Paige", Seth responded.

Paige:"Y'know, found out she was cheating, even worse it was with Dean Ambrose-"

Seth:"Paige-" He took a deep breath. "Now's not the time."

Paige:"So who are you calling then?"

Seth:"Dean Ambrose."

Paige:"Oh, your pal who was kidnapped by the Bray Wyatt. The Eater of Worlds. Who knows what else might eat.."

Seth:"Woman...are you mentally disturbed?"

Paige smiled. "Maybe."

Seth didn't hear anything on the phone. He dialed another number.

Paige:"Who're you calling now?

Seth:"Roman Reigns."

Paige awkwardly waited with Rollins for 3 minutes.

Seth:"No answer."

Paige made a sad face. "Aww, Mr. Money In The Bank sad because his boyfriends from the S.H.I.E.L.D. aren't answering him."

Seth gave her a cold look.

"I'm just gonna go now", muttered the Anti-Diva as she walked away.

"No wonder Paige is still single", muttered Rollins.

Roman was waiting in his trailer. He was on his way to the hotel. His driver was getting lunch. No wi-fi. Couldn't tell Rollins he was almost there.
Roman's driver opened the front door. He took one step up, and was then yanked back. The driver was immediately choked out, then thrown head first into the trailer. Roman came to the front.
Dean Ambrose stood over the driver's body.
"Hi Roman", Ambrose told him.

Roman replied, "Dean, what are you -"

Dean pulled Roman out. He smashed him into the trailer door. Roman punched Dean in the gut, then gave him a solid slap. He went around Dean and put on a rear-naked choke.

"Dean!", Reigns asked. "What's gotten into you?! Did Wyatt do something?!"

Dean headbutted Reigns, making him bleed through his nose. Dean grabbed Reigns head in a lock, and planted his skull into the concrete with the original Dirty Deeds.
Roman groaned. Dean flipped on his hoodie and walked away causally.