Chapter 13: True Lunatic

Rollins and Roman helped get Dean backstage that same night.

The cameras taped it all. Rollins and Reigns tried to get him to explain what happened to him. Dean just thrashed in the straps like a zombie dog.

Rollins:"Ambrose, listen to me, I need you to calm down. Clam down dagnabbit, or you're gonna have to get a sedative pal."

Ambrose just thrashed, yelled and foamed at the mouth.

Roman:"They're gonna have to give it to him Seth."

Roman moved Seth away. Seth cursed under his breath.

A doctor moved to inject the sedative. Dean ripped through the straps and punched the doctor hard in the face. Seth reached for Dean. Dean grabbed Rollins' hair and headbutted him.

Roman clipped Dean with a hard right hand to his face. Dean turned his face back and kicked Roman between the legs.

Security tried to keep Dean down. Ambrose grabbed a plastic tissue box and quickly destroyed the security. Seth clotheslined Dean. He grabbed his friends hair and called for him to calm down.

Dean bit Seth's finger, then his face.

Roman grabbed Dean by his collar and pinned him against the wall.

Roman:"Dean!! Calm the heck down!!"

Ambrose raked Roman's eyes then smashed his face against the wall. Ambrose put Reigns in a headlock, and drove Roman's head into the ground with Dirty Deeds. Seth landed fists on Dean. Dean hit Seth between the legs. Dean tossed Seth into a desk. He hooked his arms under Seth and delivered the second version of Dirty Deeds.

Ambrose moved the camera from his face. He hit the camera man in the gut. The camera went down. The camera man was thrown into the wall.

Ambrose ran from the room in a craze.