Chapter 12: Royal Rumble

The next weeks wasn't anything special. Just Punk yapping about how he's gonna steal all the attention by taking Seth's MITB briefcase. Seth never came out to prove him wrong.
The next weeks he had a match with Adam Rose, a tag match with Ryback against Slater & Gator, one on one with Tyson Kidd, and two matches with Cesaro.

The night had arrived. The Royal Rumble. Dallas Texas. As already known, Rollins had to put his MITB contract on the line.

CM Punk came out once more to a mixed crowd. He didn't care. He didn't care if people were talking bad about him, or talking good about him, it just mattered that they were talking about him.
He walked into the ring completely confident.

The modified version of The Second Coming played. Rollins walked through the curtains, and the crowd began cheering for the Future of the WWE.
It was hard for Rollins to give his briefcase to the official. Honestly, he didn't know if it would come back to him.

The official rang the bell.

The two men attacked each other with hard fists. Not one punch wasted. Punk hit Rollins on the left side of his ribs. Rollins every now and then felt sore in that area. Now, was one of those times.

Punk kicked him in the side. Again and again pushing him into the corner. The official counted for each shot Punk fired.

When the official reached 4, Punk backed away. Punk moved forward. Rollins grabbed Punk's head and punched him in the face. Another one. Another one.

Then a fierce chop across Punk's chest. Rollins gave him enough towards the ropes. He Irish-whipped him across the ring. Seth ducked under Punk's clothesline. Punk sprang across and ducked under Seth's clothesline. Rollins ran and sprung from the ropes. They both collided into each other's clothesline.

Both men were down. They stood within the minute. Punk kicked Rollins in the gut, bending him over. Punk elbowed Seth in the back.

The crowd 'ooed'.

Rollins punched Punk in the face.

The crowed 'yeahed'.

A chop by Punk across Seth's chest.

Crowd:"OOO!!"

A chop by Rollins to Punk's throat.

Crowd:"YEAH!!"

A kick to Seth's leg.

Crowd:"OOO!!"

A retaliating kick to Punk's leg.

Crowd:"YEAH!!"

A punch to Punk's face.

Crowd:"YEAH!!"

Another one.

Crowd:"YEAH!!"

Rollins kicked Punk in the gut. Then another chop to his chest. Rollins ran to the other side's ropes and ran off them. He clotheslined Punk outside the ring. Rollins ran off the ropes again, and attempted to dive through. Punk clipped Rollins with his elbow before he could get to the outside. Punk pulled Rollins out by his leg, then tossed him into the announce table.

Punk threw Seth back in. Rollins felt like he didn't have a chance to breathe.

Punk gave the sleeping sign with his hands. The crowd began uproaring boos, and shouts for Seth not to get up and to get out of the way.

Punk picked up Seth by his hair and put him on his shoulders. Rollins delivered multiple elbows to the side of Punk's head. Rollins slid down, grabbed Punk's head, and flipped backwards to deliver and drive CM Punk into the ground with a Skywalker. He went for the cover.