Chapter 4: Enter The Black Bulls!

A few hours had passed since the Magic Knights Selection Exam, Asta and Télos had already separated from Yuno and had joined Yami and the two subordinates, who had introduced themselves as Finral and Gordon. Well, Finral had introduced them both, since no one could understand what Gordon said. 

Back to the story, the five of them had already left the capital and were heading towards the Black Bulls' headquarters, which were located in the middle of nowhere. It was an enormous, dark and dirty building pulled apart from everything.

"Looks comfy" Télos muttered. Gordon whispered something that no one understood. Asta went to open the door, but it suddenly exploded, blasting him back. 

Inside was utter chaos. A guy with a weird mohawk was throwing fireballs at another guy with blond hair who laughed as he dodged the attacks. A girl lied on a couch with several bottles of wine around her. A short girl in whose forehead Télos could probably take a nap was eating a mountain of food. Another guy was staring at a piece of paper as his nose bled. Lastly, another huge thing that Télos couldn't tell if he was a man or a woman sat on another couch with steam coming out of his mouth. Sooner than later, the ruckus woke up the drunk woman and started insulting the guy throwing fireballs, and so did the guy with the nosebleed. Asta and Télos could only watch the scene, dumbfounded.

"Sheesh they are at it again" Finral sighed. 

"So this is a day-a-day thing?" Télos asked. Finral nodded and Télos grinned. "Awesome" 

'They are scary... but starting today, I'm a member of the Black Bulls as well' Asta thought while clenching his fist.

"I'm Asta from Hage Village! It's a pleasure to meet all of you!" Asta yelled. "I'm gonna be the Wizard King!" 

"They aren't listening to you Dorkasta" Télos pointed out. 

"Stop calling me Dorkasta!"

"You prefer Shortasta?"

"We're the same height!" 

"So? That doesn't make you tall" 

"All of you... STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!" Yami shouted as he punched the wall behind him, destroying it in the process. That was more than enough to gain everyone's attention. Everyone ran up to him, greeting him energetically. "I see. I see. So you guys love me that much huh?" He laughed before turning serious. "But you all need to shut up" Everyone obeyed.

"So how did the exam go?" The drunk lady asked. Yami pointed at Télos and Asta.

"We've got two new rookies" He announced. The two peasants took it as their cue and introduced themselves.

"I'm Asta! From Hage Village!"

"Sup, name's Télos, also from Hage"